Spilcker COP's brackets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far sent you 2 PM's but there must be something wrong with my account, no sent messages are appearing. Please PM me your paypal address...

You won't see your sent pm, it's annoying but they get thru.

Ok guys here you go. I don't have pricing put together for them yet since this image is from the machinist and I have not gotten the total bill yet. One side is blank and the other is engraved like you see in the image. All kits from here on out will come with the brackets. Thanks G

Nice

Can't imagine a better executed piece. Very nice indeed. Hope pricing makes them
a "must have" for any running COPS.

Re: Nice

Can't imagine a better executed piece. Very nice indeed. Hope pricing makes them
a "must have" for any running COPS.

Well I tried to make them as affordable as I could. :bang head: after this small run we are looking to try to decrease the cost yet keep the quality up! The kit prices will increase $35 to include the brackets, this doesn't even cover the cost of them. For those of you that have already purchased the kits I will sell them to you for my cost of $40.00 plus s&h. I was initially hoping for around $35-40 shipped and make a little but that didn't pan out. For those of you that haven't already purchased the conversion kit from me and want brackets you will be looking at $55.00 plus S&H. I owe a set to one of you guys, please remind me who you are.

Thanks G

Back