Starting To Warm Up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild8900

Reaction score
Here in Cinci we've got a warm week coming up. Would have ridden today but it was a bit too cool this morning. Everyone ready to ride?!

Missouri is clear and riding is happening again.

I rode around the parking lot, I could have gone out on the road. But the road to get to main road was a huge mud slush pit, so I have a couple weeks before I can probably even make it down my shop road to a main road.

Ii's nice in PG county MD some bikes out on the road. Man I can't get out because the freaken back yard still has snow in the yard.

Gonna top off my Shorai battery this week.. Hopefully all the snow will be melted off by the weekend. I plan to put my new stock jets in, drain the float bowls, check the fuel, tire pressure, and take her for a spin. Will be changing out the muffler, brake pads, rear rotor, radiator hoses, 2 coils, all new plug wires. hopefully. I can get to work on these items soon.

It's Sunny and 31 degrees...
Hope springs eternal under the riders vest;
Man never is, but motorcycles will be blessed:
The soul, uneasy and confined from the road,
Rests and expatiates with rides soon to come.

I still have 5" of hard packed snow on my driveway, 3'-4' of snow from the basement to the driveway which is 70' away and up a 9' hill. Some of the roads that get regular sun on them are free of snow but damp, but for the most part winter well linger into April around here. I hope to be riding before May around here and if not I will be trailering down to the ADV Spring Ride on May 7-10th!

I have a 600 mile ride planned for Saturday, then I leave on Monday the 16th for Four Corners and the Grand Canyon. Im ready to destroy some highway!!!

Bummer that a lot of you guys can't ride yet.
I actually headed back home over lunch and pulled out the bike. Was a great ride back to work and I can't wait to ride home. :)

Too much shit and sand on our roads hopefully getting some rain to flush this crap away but the dirt road in front of my house will be a muddy creek bed for awhile the joy's of country living !!

Low for this winter was 64 degrees- rained 4 days last year- Almost 2 inches total for the year!!!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back