Steve Jobs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
The visionary who brought us the iPhone as well as alot of other devices that make our lives easier in alot of ways passed away yesterday. It's kinda sad to lose such a technical genius. To me he was the modern Thomas Edison. It's guys like him who had the vision to make smartphones available to the masses and set the bar with the iPhone that others are still trying to equal. I worked with a guy who bought his former house in Woodside California. We stopped there for lunch one day and when we pulled up I figured he must live in one of the guest houses but no his wife who he met at a outdoor cafe in Palo Alto was the grandaughter of the CEO of Sony! Talk about falling into it!! The house had 28 bedrooms 19 bathrooms and had a beautiful pool that overlooked the Golden Gate bridge in the distance it also had gates in various places with little apples on them. Thanks Steve, for making a device that lets me view this forum from my van while working during the day. The World will miss you. Ed

A true Innovator. The world is a better place because of the contributions of Steve Jobs. He will truely be missed.

I actually really liked Obama's epitaph for Steve Jobs, I think it summarized his achievements beautifully. A true visionary, with the balls to match.

Sad he left us so early.

Steve Jobs was my hero. I've been using Apple products since the early 90's, when I bought my first iMac. All my friends used PC's and laughed at me. Some have since converted, a few still have not. True, the PC has more options of programs available, but none which I need. And Mac's are actually much easier to use, once you get used to the differences. Thanks to Steve, this extremely non-techie has been able to survive, and even thrive, in our new technological age. And in all those years, I have never experienced any problem with a virus, worm, Trojan, or any type of malware, and every one of my PC-using friends has had at least one, some several attacks.

Latest posts

Back