Steve McNair Shot!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta be a double shock for the family considering the
circumstances. Seems that pro players regardless of
the sport can't seem to keep it together.

Steve McNar has been sacked for the last time

He's married.

He has a condo he rents with another male friend located near a nightlife hotspot......?That's really convienent, wonder why?:ummm:

He's married.

He has an Escalade registered in His and his 20 year old female "friends" names.......?:ummm:

He's married.

But he's meeting up with his 20 year old female friend at 1-2 in the morning according to witness's statements, as her car was already there and he arrived later.

Just because you can run fast and throw good doesn't make you a good citizen, This is Dirtbag behaviour by any standards of decency.

Like I said, Steve McNair has been sacked for the last time

And while I'mm full of vitriol I'll say it sickens me How Michael Jackson is being remembered.

He was a sick fucking child molester and that's all I care about, doesn't mean he couldn't sing and dance good any more than Hitler couldn't paint good.

The only "Tragedy" that should make people sad in all these situations is the tragedy of wasted human potential in pursuit of idiotic, immoral, or illegal behaviour.

And yes I did say immoral, I don't even believe in a higher power but I still think there is such a thing as morals....

Sleeping with little children or 20 year old women behind your wifes back don't qualify.

If I hear McNairs wife was fully aware and approving of what was going on then that's different, it's not the sex part I find immoral, it's the lying to your wife part..................

<<<

Last edited:
Ahhh... If that be the case, I see a motive there. Liked the sacked thing.:biglaugh:
In MJ's case, one can be an ax murderer and walk away, with the right judge and jury today. Too much pointed in the wrong direction, against him. Personally, I'd of spent my money on a good lawyer or two before I bought my way out of prosecution. I'd sure be a clearing my name. That was one accusation. My wife doesn't remember this, MJ getting to fly back from Nevada. Royalty has it's privileges. Abuse done to kids carries with them. 'Bout takes an act of God to get over it. As I always say about a chester the molester, "Chain up their ankles behind an old pick up n take off driving till you hear the chain rattle". Sounds cruel but it'd stop a lot of that trash.

Speaking of royalty, I haven't received anything from the gov't yet. Whats up?:ummm:

Latest posts

Back