stolen in less than 20 minutes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
no not my bike, my dads tools got stolen out of the back of his truck while he ran into CVS. indianapolis, it was a green cavalier with a paper plate. so if you see any tools pop up engraved MRH or MH or mad tech services. its stolen!! he accepted that theyre most likely in a pawn shop by now.

Damn thieves ........ That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

File a police report anyway. Pawn shops are required to "hold" all the items they take in, and cops will search the "hold" rooms for property that's reported stolen. Who knows, your thief might be exceptionally stupid and not realize that.

I bet it was just an "opportunity" grab, and now somebody has a nice new box in their garage.

I NEVER, EVER leave stuff in the bed of my truck whenever possible. If it's small enough I put in the cab, or I will drive home and drop it off before parking it anywhere in public. Had a $1k mountain bike stolen (it was locked to the bed anchor, they cut it) from my campus parking lot.

ya they made a police report, it was in his truck enclosed in the camper shell, it was an electricians bag. well over 1000 dollars worth of tools. apparently its whole back seat was full of tools. so the guy was just running around grabbin em i guess.

Bastards! Hard enough to make an honest living nowadays, then some jackoff steals your tools. Cops will probably put little to no effort into finding them too.

If we could shoot a few hundred of these crooks. I bet this kind of shit would stop. Sorry your Dad had this trouble. Life's hard enough right now.

I HATE HEARING STORIES LIKE THIS ! ... MAN I HATE .. " LIARS " & " THIEF'S " ! ... :th_biggun:

Most of the Liars are Politicians, come to think of it they're the thieves too...:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back