Strugis

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing up in Wyo, and my sister going to school in Spearfish I highly recommend going about now until maybe the 2nd day of event. I like open areas and no traffic.. I would never be there the whole week just way too many people, it freaked me out the last time I was there in 03, and how much Rushmore area has changed.... Have fun and be safe, if you see some kid on dirt bike giving the HDs the finger( that was my play). I grew up 2 hours east of Yellowstone, we had tons of bikes pass thru in the summer...

Will be heading out with the wife Friday from NY. Plan on arriving at the Buffalo Chip Sunday Morning. Staying until Aug 9 then heading to Colorado for 5 Days

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1438007657.071443.jpg

I really need to get back there someday. Was born in Rapid City and spent the first 8 years of my life in Keystone. The school I went to in first and second grade is now a museum. I could see Mt. Rushmore from my Grandma's house at night when it was lit up. Heck, my Grandpa and Uncle helped carve that sucker out. It's on my bucket list. So some day.....
Have fun those of you who are going! And be safe.

For all those staying at the chip let me know how it is this year last year the dust was terrible from all the golf carts Woodie is now renting and concerts were impossibe to get close to stage due to gollfcarts

Back