Sucky weather!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
It went from 89 degrees down to 60 in just a few days! It's 63 degrees with a 35+ mph wind on the shoreline. Riding season is getting short :damn angry: Looks like lake Michigan is pissed!

Attachments

• waves 005.jpg
    waves 005.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 21
  • waves 006.jpg
    waves 006.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 20
Wow, Our riding season is just about to begin. It'll actually be cool enough soon that we won't feel like we're riding in an oven. I'd have to have an indoor track if I lived in cold country. I couldn't stand to be off the bikes all winter. I hope something strange happens to let you ride for atleast a little longer....

Wow, Our riding season is just about to begin. It'll actually be cool enough soon that we won't feel like we're riding in an oven. I'd have to have an indoor track if I lived in cold country. I couldn't stand to be off the bikes all winter. I hope something strange happens to let you ride for atleast a little longer....
I usually ride into November, It will clear up for a while.

That's a good thing. Our worst problem this year has been monsoons and heat. Of course it would be worse with no rain and only the heat.

In upstate NY, I usually start riding mid April-early May, and the weather shuts me out by the end of October. 6 months at most.

I can't picture it being "too hot" to ride. That means you're not driving fast enough. This summer I did a 550 mile day (on a stock seat lol) in 95-100 degree weather....no problemo. I was wearing my usual Phoenix jacket and full face helmet also. The couple jaunts through town got kinda sweaty, but as long as I was moving I was totally fine.

The weather in Michigan has taken a turn for the worse the last week, but it is supposed to warm back up in next couple days.
That pic of the lighthouse reminded me of the young man that was swept off the Ludington harbor pier in the high winds on Monday, they still have not found his body.

wow..those are intese waves,..it looks scarey. On the prairies we never see dramatic water movement. Cool pics.

Wow!, those are some crazy waves. you wouldn't catch me on the breakwater with them crashing over it like that.

I usually start riding in March......end in November....

My last ride last year it was 22 degrees F.....My Vmax runs GREAT in the cold:eusa_dance:

Back