supertrapp bought used

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddly squat

Reaction score
going to change out my exhaust from stock to supertrapp.
the guy i got the supertrapp from just gave me the mufflers and the front header pipes, will my stock back headers slide in and fit correctly?
will i have to remove my centerstand to take off my stock system?

going to change out my exhaust from stock to supertrapp.
the guy i got the supertrapp from just gave me the mufflers and the front header pipes, will my stock back headers slide in and fit correctly?
will i have to remove my centerstand to take off my stock system?

You don't even need to change out the front pipes unless they are in bad shape. Slip-ons like the trapps use the stock pipes and just replace the mufflers.
You can leave on the centerstand when you're taking off the mufflers.

i have heard that you may need to heat the ends of the supertrapps to get em to slip on.

ok, will keep that in mind, thanx.

You don't know, "diddly squat?"
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I just bought a set of n.o.s. pipes, rear spigots, rear vanity plates, chrome heat shield, taken off after new purchase, & sitting on a shelf for years, till he sold the bike. Those front chrome pipes are so-pretty they make ya wanna cry!

Now I am looking for a really-nice megaphone set, I want to be able to put a essentially perfect exhaust on for shows. Whos's got some stock megaphones they are willing to part with reasonably?

Back