Support HR1207 - Audit the Federal Reserve

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gleno

Reaction score
If there is one thing motorcyclists have in common it's a passionate appreciation of freedom and independence.

That is THE essential part of you that is expressed through riding. It's why you would rather get wet, cold, hot, sore and gravel rash before you would ride in a cage.

IF you believe I have just described you, here is your opportunity strike a blow in support of those values which will benefit EVERYONE on the planet.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE COMPANY owned by foreign banks and it has never been effectively audited!!

What does 'The Fed' do with America's money?
Who gets the profits?
Who guarantees the debts?
Who are it's shareholders?
Does it serve America's (and the world's) interests?

The Fed was designed to prevent catastrophic banking failures, give stability to America's currency and prevent the 'boom / bust' cycles of the economy.

Since it's inception in 1913 it has repeatedly failed on every count and presided over a 95% reduction in the purchasing power of the American Dollar!!!.....and it has never been effectively audited!!!!! :bang head:

Does your gut tell you something is wrong with this? What is it?

How do American Taxpayers get back control over their own currency?

HR 1207, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act is a bill which forces the Federal Reserve Bank of America to be effectively audited.

You can support it and make a difference.

The bill "to audit the Federal Reserve (HR 1207) now has 237 co-sponsors, and the numbers keep growing! HR 1207’s companion bill in the Senate, S 604, is now beginning to attract its first co-sponsors!

This is history in the making, and victory is within reach. Imagine what will happen if HR 1207, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act, comes up for vote in Congress! With more than 50% of the House of Representatives already co-sponsoring this bill, it has real potential to pass — BUT only if we educate and rally the people to support it and get our Congresspeople to put it to vote and pass it."

You can find out more here http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/ and find out more about being a proactive supporter here http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=14331

Tell your friends and make a difference.:punk:

Heck, Gleno. Looks like you found something we can agree on! lol

Thanks for sharing.

Heck, Gleno. Looks like you found something we can agree on! lol

Thanks for sharing.

Hey m8. Looks like you are keeping your head down and it's good to hear from you.

I'm sure we agree on a lot of stuff we haven't even argued about yet:rofl_200:

Stay safe. :punk:

Hey m8. Looks like you are keeping your head down and it's good to hear from you.

I'm sure we agree on a lot of stuff we haven't even argued about yet:rofl_200:

Stay safe. :punk:

Thanks. Not much to keep my head down about. Down here I'm more of a medical planner. We go to underprivileged villages and work with the local doctors and pharmacists to provide them the means to better help there own people. We do anything from financing free clinics to bringing in US doctors, nurses, and dentists to support our own clinics. We are also in position to assist with disaster relief in the event of earthquakes, hurricanes, or floods.

And when we get the free day or two, we take the opportunity to take in the sights such as the Mayan ruins, the wildlife, or the amazing landscape. It's a great job, but it's a spring, summer, and fall without my Vmax. :bang head:

And when we get the free day or two, we take the opportunity to take in the sights such as the Mayan ruins, the wildlife, or the amazing landscape. It's a great job, but it's a spring, summer, and fall without my Vmax. :bang head:

you get a chance to go diving yet ??

oh yah, and so as not to highjack the thread- I would love to see them audited! sure would be nice to know what I wasted my money on :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Latest posts

Back