Supreme Court Justice Scalia dead at 79

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all about helping these people, but in a common sense way. There is several ways to help, without jeopardizing the country. I was recently in the Washington DC area. A woman I was talking to, was practically in tears over not letting the refugees in. The thing is, from her perspective, all she could see was the plight of the woman with kids, which isn't wrong, but gave no consideration to the open door for people who hate us, and want our demise. There has to be a balance, but an open door isn't it.

I'm all about helping these people, but in a common sense way. There is several ways to help, without jeopardizing the country. I was recently in the Washington DC area. A woman I was talking to, was practically in tears over not letting the refugees in. The thing is, from her perspective, all she could see was the plight of the woman with kids, which isn't wrong, but gave no consideration to the open door for people who hate us, and want our demise. There has to be a balance, but an open door isn't it.

There are ways to make this work. It wont be politically correct or palatable for bleeding heart liberals that may want to give them a free pass and handouts, or conservatives wanting to send them packing. There is a common sense middle ground here. I blurted one option out and I'm sure there are many more ways this can work. I find it heart wrenching that families with small children have already drowned trying to reach the Safety of the USA. It's unconscionable to simply turn them away.

Besides, Karma can be a real motherfucker, we're like two Hillarys and a Bernie away from martial law and complete civil chaos ourselves.

There are ways to make this work. It wont be politically correct or palatable for bleeding heart liberals that may want to give them a free pass and handouts, or conservatives wanting to send them packing. There is a common sense middle ground here. I blurted one option out and I'm sure there are many more ways this can work. I find it heart wrenching that families with small children have already drowned trying to reach the Safety of the USA. It's unconscionable to simply turn them away.

Besides, Karma can be a real motherfucker, we're like two Hillarys and a Bernie away from martial law and complete civil chaos ourselves.

Now THERE'S some nightmare material!!

Back