The donate me a Vmax thread.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF, IF Missouri would drop it's helmet law, I'd donate my helmet so I could once again enjoy the open wind without one like I used to do as a KS resident.

You, or not, it looks like the guy in the vid was truly enjoying his helmet free ride.

Oh smacks, I love the VMAX face. Thats awesome. Last yr in east texas I did maybe 1000miles with no helmet. It was really weird at first but I learned to love it.
RIDE NAKED. If I could only ride as naked as possible while out in that heat.

It was 80 degrees today and i worked 12.5 hours so, on the ride home i got enough swamp ass to get the seat wet, i squeegeed it into a container to send to you with the other parts.

I have 15 partially stripped and 3 completely stripped out brake rotor bolts that you can pick up on the way to get the frame from "G"

I could also probably get you about 16 oz. of used brake/clutch fluid and a full compliment of used fork oil (do you mind seperating them yourself....I have them in one container right now :rofl_200:)

I do have a nice stack of used parts outside that you are welcome too! in fact, if there is anyone here that wants a set of Venture heads let me know and you can have them for super cheap (plus shipping). Not worth much anyway except scrap value (though they are in good shape).

Sean

I'll give you my old spark plug cables. Guaranteed to carry a spark or double your money back.:biglaugh:

Got a set of bars from Python I paid $50 for that were supposed to be 2" wider than stock, & are NOT ! :bang head: Re: Sean... I'll be gettin ahold of ya soon to get WHAT I REALLY WANT. Shoulda done this in the first place...:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: :damn angry:...

I've got a spare centre of gravity you can have
it's a bit high for my taste but I'm sure you'll find some use for it

Got a set of bars from Python I paid $50 for that were supposed to be 2" wider than stock, & are NOT ! :bang head: Re: Sean... I'll be gettin ahold of ya soon to get WHAT I REALLY WANT. Shoulda done this in the first place...:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: :damn angry:...

Measure the bar width. Are you sure they have never been replaced? Don't know if you bought the bike new.

Sean

I got two old B&S motors that you mount up for some extra boost. One 3horse and a 5.5horse.

IF, IF Missouri would drop it's helmet law, I'd donate my helmet so I could once again enjoy the open wind without one like I used to do as a KS resident.

You, or not, it looks like the guy in the vid was truly enjoying his helmet free ride.

You got that right! I'll be over there running w/o a helmet soon. Such a pain in the asterisk just to go to the local store. The helmet law removal has been up before two socialib governors. Shot down both times.:bang head:

Cool thread, Dead Roman. Just pitched a ton of NGKs. Some were still good! Think I may still find a few around.

theres an 88 or 89 up here for $2400 i think. i rode it the other day for my bro who decided against making the trip out for it. anyways runs great, no 2nd gear issues just needs some cosmetic stuff. everythings there, just needs a good cleaning and flush

Back