The most powerful v-max ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always had this on my mind, google didn't help me finding an answer.

Does anybody know which is the most powerfull V-max ever builded. i dont talk about stock , i am talking turbos,charger's nitros

i hope for an answer. i heard somewhere in england there is a bi-turbo V-max!!!! :eusa_dance:

Not sure but i would bet it's going to be a turbo bike and maybe Gary from Turbo Vmax's setup. I do have one of the fastest vmax engines on hand (ran the bike to 8.30's @ 160 mph).

Sean

LOL, $7500 would take it (cost was much higher then that). 1500 chaindrive, longrod (Carrillo rods), Air Shifter, NOS, Progressive controller, Flatslides, ect.... It's on the vmaxoutlaw site in one of the pics section (former owner - Ron Holtzapple).

Sean

LOL, $7500 would take it (cost was much higher then that). 1500 chaindrive, longrod (Carrillo rods), Air Shifter, NOS, Progressive controller, Flatslides, ect.... It's on the vmaxoutlaw site in one of the pics section (former owner - Ron Holtzapple).

Sean

There was a guy up at thunder in the valley with a turbomax gen1. I heard it was running near 300hp? I believe the guy was Don Bricker? I may be wrong on the HP since last I knew him to dyno it was several years back up there at 217rwhp and I know its a lot more they say with is new setup. All I know that bike was tough looking!

Gary built that turbo setup and I don't think it was making that power unless he's done a lot more to the engine then I remember. 300 is easily within reach with a turbo set properly with the right pistons and other factors set in.

I think the engine I have was supposed to be making 200 on motor and 300 on nitrous. I have an older dyno sheet of the engine showing 177 before the head changes and other stuff that was done.

Sean

PCW still does the longrod (and we could too for that matter - the 1500 I am discussing is a long rod flavor). We are actually building a 1509 stroker engine for more street use then strip. We are not even sure what the power is going to be but time will tell! I am not shooting for anywhere near the record since when you get that high it really puts strain on all the components and early wear.

Sean

Latest posts

Back