The Police Said " Quite Impressive "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I went for a quick 25 mile ride today and had a cop ( in uniform ) tell me " your setup is quite impressive " and then was asking questions that I was more then happy to answer ! ... Its just weird having something that makes so many people smile , especially the " police " ! ... Its such a big change from what I'm used too ! .. IF YOU CLICK ONTO THIS LINK AND LOOK AT MY DRIVING RECORD , YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN ! ... :biglaugh: ... http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=95

Attachments

• 100_1298.jpg
    100_1298.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 000_0217.jpg
    000_0217.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 57
Some cops are people too!may have been a different story at the end of a quick 25 mile CHASE!

So COP RUNNER, did you buy a Lottery Ticket. I hope so, it's either that or you need to watch for meteors coming after you... :rofl_200: Lucky...

That reminds me of my driving record during the same time frame except mine was split between a bike and an 84 Z28. Can't believe I lived to tell about it.
Duke

:confused2: Hey COP RUNNER, now that you have made your bike and yourself into a one of a kind attraction there will be no more running from the cops. They will be waiting at your house when you get home, they know who you are now. Be very careful, Spurs

some cops are people too!may have been a different story at the end of a quick 25 mile chase!
I'm just glad that , at the end a chase , its always ended with me laughing at home or at a friends house ( depending where it was ) , and not in the hands of the " POLICE " !

Back