The power of music....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their music will always live on........one of the greatest bands of the century, and not one of them have gold caps on their teeth......

The Beatles changed musical history. Music is a big part of my life. I grew up around musicians. I started drumming in 4th grade. Got introduced to RUSH in the 6th grade and fell in love with that band. I've been to several Rush concerts, but I would have loved to have gone to the one they did in Brazil. I've never seen a crowd like that for Rush -- not even in Canada! How many crowds do you see actually sing the music? The power and energy had to be incredible at that show!

http://youtu.be/DZqSVTyYIkI

The Beatles were the FIRST rock band I heard growing up (my mom had "MEET THE BEATLES on a vinyl LP), and, like Kronx, I loved Rush. I was a drummer for a LONG time, and loved Neil Peart. I once sent him a fan letter, and about 6 months later, I received a hand-written postcard from him. The photo on the front of the card was Neil playing his red Tama Artstar drum kit on a raft in the middle of a lake in the woods. Freakin' killa!

Elimax

The Beatles were the FIRST rock band I heard growing up (my mom had "MEET THE BEATLES on a vinyl LP), and, like Kronx, I loved Rush. I was a drummer for a LONG time, and loved Neil Peart. I once sent him a fan letter, and about 6 months later, I received a hand-written postcard from him. The photo on the front of the card was Neil playing his red Tama Artstar drum kit on a raft in the middle of a lake in the woods. Freakin' killa!

Elimax

I'm super jealous of your postcard! I often daydream of being able to ride motorcycles with my drumming hero.

Do you have "Clockwork Angels" (most recent album)? Some awesome tracks.

Elimax

Imagine how popular they could have been if they had autotune :) maybe even given justin beeber a run fo his money.

Back