There are no limits to a Vmaxer.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queer looking thing! lots of work there. Think I would buy a Can-Am first. Saw one this summer and it was pretty cool. But only if I had to.

I rode a Can-Am. I didn't like it AT ALL. It felt like I was riding a 4 wheeled ATV at high speed on the highway. Steering was twitchy at best. I felt like it was trying to throw me off with every turn.

I rode a Can-Am. I didn't like it AT ALL. It felt like I was riding a 4 wheeled ATV at high speed on the highway. Steering was twitchy at best. I felt like it was trying to throw me off with every turn.
I got the same feeling when I test drove one maybe its something you could get used to after a while but I am not gonna buy one to find out.

Don't you have to TURN a Can Am vs leaning on that Vmax?

It looked kinda cool, but they need to get that Sis off it and redo the video with a rider who is not so conservative in the corners. LOL. I swear he was observing the speed limit most of the time. How sad is that? :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back