This and That. Few things and my 89

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
The boards pretty slow atleast while I'm posting this.

I ordered another handlebar mount oil pressure gauge from COO, same one I ordered for the 94 last year. I didn't expect it would get shipped real fast but I see it went out today. Took about a week. No Biggy.. It's hard for Tom being a "One Man Band". Very Nice Gauge though..:biglaugh: $130.00 + shipping.

The bike's been running well. Still fighting a tiny oil leak on the left side. I picked up gaskets from Kyle a few weeks back so guess I'll get serious about it soon. My last attempt at fixing it, waited 2 days to drip one time. Had me thinking I had it fixed.:bang head:

I've got a Skull I'm gonna try molding into a top cover, then I can paint SkullDuggery across it finally.

Well, that's about all I can say in my lame thread. Hope all of you are having a good day.

i'm drooling over that curved progressive shift light still dave.

i see the monkeys still got ya eh?

Dave, you planning to do something similar to that faux that was recently on ebay? That was a pretty cool setup. If you go for it, we will need some progress photos

I'm drooling over too much this month...:rofl_200:I've got so many things on the way here, I can't remember all of them. :confused2: I'll pay for it when the Plastic Bill comes in..

I have one skull that could be split into 2 but I don't see 2 fitting on the top cover. I think it'd be best to do 1. Either straight up or angled. Yes, I hope to someday get it started... In between everyone wanting part of my butt for some reason or another... And yes, pictures when I do start.

Off subject, I tested a 20" AR-15 Rifle last Sunday. 3-9 X 40 Tactical, Mil Reticule Scope, Lever Mount.. I shot a 4.5" group at 25 yards... :ummm::ummm::ummm:

Somebody forgot to finish the muzzle of the barrel before they put a Muzzle Device on it...:bang head: Everyone at the range had a good laugh at my expense..

It ships out to the manufacturer tomorrow to be fixed...

Wouldn't it be great if something would go right just for once??

Back