This just sucks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Weather has been beautiful since Thursday, 60's-80's, sunny.... I had sinus surgery on Thursday and can't ride for 2 weeks. Ok, realistically as soon as i can wear my lid comfortably i'm riding, but it's probably going to be another 5 days or so... ARGH, driving me nuts sitting around doing nothing especially when i have stuff to do. Rant off.

Yeah well heal up! It's worth the wait IMO.

The weather here in April sucks so my bike's still in storage and will probably stay there for another month or so. No rush to get it out.

Chris

You could always go like HD riders and wear a "brain bucket". After all, they're out to enjoy their bikes, not ride fast or with performance in mind, so they don't need real helmets. Duh. As long as you cover up anything that says "Yamaha" on the bike and maybe put a HD sticker on your helmet, you should have no problems at all.:rofl_200:

You could always go like HD riders and wear a "brain bucket". After all, they're out to enjoy their bikes, not ride fast or with performance in mind, so they don't need real helmets. Duh. As long as you cover up anything that says "Yamaha" on the bike and maybe put a HD sticker on your helmet, you should have no problems at all.:rofl_200:

lol, actually, my cheek pads come out :biglaugh:

Yeah well heal up! It's worth the wait IMO.

The weather here in April sucks so my bike's still in storage and will probably stay there for another month or so. No rush to get it out.

Chris

Dude.... don't let the wife see this post! The bike will be the first toy she wants gone..... "Your never in a rush to get it out of storage anyway!" :boxing: My newlywed Vmaxer:rofl_200: JK

Ouch - I feel your pain. I bruised several ribs & my diaphram 2 weeks ago & couldn't ride for a week. (only because I was on oxy's) :biglaugh: When the script ran out I started riding again - now it only hurts on the big bumps. It sux big time sitting around the house. Ride again as soon as it's safe - you'll forget the remaining pain. I heard the weather is really nice up there this week - lots more to follow I'm sure. Have a safe & long summer.:stickyman:

Weather has been beautiful since Thursday, 60's-80's, sunny.... I had sinus surgery on Thursday and can't ride for 2 weeks. Ok, realistically as soon as i can wear my lid comfortably i'm riding, but it's probably going to be another 5 days or so... ARGH, driving me nuts sitting around doing nothing especially when i have stuff to do. Rant off.

I hear ya Evil, just got put on a 30 day antibiotic....s'posed to stay out of the sun for the whole 30 days....wonder what the chances of THAT happening are!! :confused2:

Abso-fuckin'-lootely none at all! :punk:

Ouch - I feel your pain. I bruised several ribs & my diaphram 2 weeks ago & couldn't ride for a week. (only because I was on oxy's) :biglaugh: When the script ran out I started riding again - now it only hurts on the big bumps. It sux big time sitting around the house. Ride again as soon as it's safe - you'll forget the remaining pain. I heard the weather is really nice up there this week - lots more to follow I'm sure. Have a safe & long summer.:stickyman:

Yo Rich u ok? WTF did you do? I'm missing riding too being stuck in the UK for another month and looking at our lovely FL weather getting back to perfect..

I feel ya pain some days my back wont let me ride .
Rode home today for 2 hours i was cold and wet , got home stayed under the shower for 45 mins and was still cold .
But ....

A day riding in the rain is still better than a day at work . :punk:

I'm riding monday weather permitting. Put the lid on yesterday and it was fine.

I hear ya Evil, just got put on a 30 day antibiotic....s'posed to stay out of the sun for the whole 30 days....wonder what the chances of THAT happening are!! :confused2:

Abso-fuckin'-lootely none at all! :punk:
Thanks for spelling this out for me Dan-o. I have always wondered how to spell that.

I feel your pain. Ive been DOWN with a broken ankle since i lowsided almost three months ago. I stayed off my foot good for the first month then Bitchy Doctor Lady said i could go into a walking cast and cane(instead of the crutches). Did that for four weeks and then the xray showed the ankle bone (with the THREE screw MSSS...Doctor lady put in)
was fracturing back apart. Back on the crutches and talk of second surgery. :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

But Ive got my new frame and two old bikes ready to peace together. Painting the frame white this week then its on!! :clapping::clapping::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::punk:

Back