Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike is that just for the back of the hotel or whole hotel ?

I know its the entire back and then some. The American Legion group always has the front of the hotel and we fill in the middle with them too. If people dont make their reservations this month, there wont be anymore spots left at the hotel. I give it a week or two and its sold out!

I don't see my name on there..............

Gotcha covered. Never saw you in this posting. See ya there!!!

Me and Shala's names aren't on that list either, and I reserved the very day you first posted up. If all goes well, we'll have DLCrays with us as well. Fairly sure he's booked a room, or made plans to share with someone else that has booked.

Also heard tell of another from IL, and yet another from Ohio meeting us for part of the drive to Thunder, but I'll let them chime in if/when they review this thread and they are certain sure to attend.

Added you to the list. If I dont see a statement saying I'm going then there's no way to know. Thanks for speaking up and looking forward to meeting you and Daryl too.

Its looking like a big turn out mike. Hope i can get a bike in time.

I spanked his butt at the dragstrip...............:biglaugh:.............He sold it..................Tom.

Yes Tom got me at the track. I went up in smoke than wheel came of the ground in 2nd and i all most got him but it was to late i ran out of track. You can have that one Tom. But remember i did run 11.0 that day. I wish i still had the burger-king but im moving and i need to build a grage and i want to pay cash for it so the bike had to go. Wife told me to get one with a payment but i hate that idea. So im looking into it. She told me she can tell that i need speed in my life and that i have alot of fun with the guys in the vmax world. She is right i do have alot of fun with you hooligans. Marsamax Im not sure if i will make it this year but i am trying and the wife is on board with it.

Latest posts

Back