True or false?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same thing. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

1st guy starves in a few weeks? This guy survives a year and comes home still packing a few extra lbs?

I'm thinking bullshit...

I thought the same thing. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

1st guy starves in a few weeks? This guy survives a year and comes home still packing a few extra lbs?

I'm thinking bullshit...

Well yeah, boy doesn't eat birds and dies? The survivor catches fish with his arms as a rod? I guess his hair/beard tells a story that something happened but what?
He looks in pretty good shape it seems.
Maybe he's been tethered to a floating McDonalds for a year. lol
Probably the story can be verified from his time away from home, family etc

Just seems so odd so far.

Like the article says, not completely impossible, but fishy.

Then again what's his motive? He obviously went through something likes been said.

Well yeah, boy doesn't eat birds and dies? The survivor catches fish with his arms as a rod? I guess his hair/beard tells a story that something happened but what?
He looks in pretty good shape it seems.
Maybe he's been tethered to a floating McDonalds for a year. lol
Probably the story can be verified from his time away from home, family etc

Just seems so odd so far.

Not sure about that Jedi....known more than one guy who left home & family for an extended period and they weren't lost at sea....just sayin' :blink000:

Not sure about that Jedi....known more than one guy who left home & family for an extended period and they weren't lost at sea....just sayin' :blink000:
Yep, left home with stacks of one dollar bills. Came home broke and smelling like cheap perfume. I had a friend....

Sooooooo , he put his arm in the water to attract only SMALL sharks he could catch & eat ??? I guess he could see far enough away , under the water , in the ocean , ( yeah , right ) to make sure the BIG sharks weren't coming his way ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

13 months and his nails look pretty nicely cut also....guess thats what they do in the hospital as priority right????

13 months and his nails look pretty nicely cut also....guess thats what they do in the hospital as priority right????

Noticed that too Rov....skin looks pretty good too, musta been catching suckers cause ain't no sharks been nibbling on those hands!

well he better enjoy his 15 mins.....this is it....good for him lol

Back