Trump or Hillary???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way to bring an indictment against her and not have Obama grant her a full pardon. If that did happen would it even ruin her chance in office. Somehow I think her followers are so blinded that it wouldnt make a big difference with the rigt PR spin.

There is nothing, I mean nothing, I would rather see than Hillary led away from a poteum in cuffs and shoved into a marked cruiser only to have her sanctimonious ass stuffed into a 6x8 with a metal bunk.

There's nothing to pardon in an indictment, that just means a grand jury (I'm assuming it'll go to a grand jury) says there's enough evidence to hold her over for trial....Obullshit can't pardon her till she's convicted....and Cosby will have his clear vision back long before that ever happens.

BTW don't the 'uber-privileged' get the 8' X 12' suite with a queen bed?

There were 17 Republicans trying to win the nomination during the primaries. Compared to just 3 from the Democrats. I realize this aint Burger King and we can't have everything our way. But hard for me to believe people thought Trump was a better choice than 16 other people. So I can't accept the "well he was our only choice" excuse.The people voted for him,He won the primaries

I could give two shits at this point who wins because whoever wins -- America still loses. Although I'll still cling to the hope Vader pulls through.
May the force be with you.Or go darkside.Shit can't remember,Hadn't saw starwars in years.Wonder what there gonna call air force one if she wins.CON AIR.that will work.All this ain't gonna change a thing.Hell i voted for perot back in the day.We all have our opinions.Good bad whatever.5 day's from now we'll know:clapping:

May the force be with you.Or go darkside.Shit can't remember,Hadn't saw starwars in years.Wonder what there gonna call air force one if she wins.CON AIR.that will work.All this ain't gonna change a thing.Hell i voted for perot back in the day.We all have our opinions.Good bad whatever.5 day's from now we'll know:clapping:

Good one Terry. The White House will need bars on it's windows to keep the felon in. That's not Secret Service, it's the sheriffs dept. bringing Hillary to pick up papers on the side of the highway. I'd love to see Trump pardon the Clinton's on condition they leave the US and never return. Why feed them? It'd be like the "Good-fellas" in jail, anyway
The latest polls show it close. I'm voting early, but only once.

Good one Terry. The White House will need bars on it's windows to keep the felon in. That's not Secret Service, it's the sheriffs dept. bringing Hillary to pick up papers on the side of the highway. I'd love to see Trump pardon the Clinton's on condition they leave the US and never return. Why feed them? It'd be like the "Good-fellas" in jail, anyway
The latest polls show it close. I'm voting early, but only once.

Hillary in an orange jumpsuit (not a ridiculous pantsuit) pickng garbage up off the 405, nice but unlikely. If she is allowed to leave the USA with a full pardon and never return, its to pure of a fate. Hordes of other countries are going to be looking a whole lot better than the USA not long after Trump is at the helm. If she is to recieve a Trump pardon she should be stripped of all assets and forced to remain INSIDE the USA to savor the tragic economy her party helped usher in, and be fined for her inability to buy Obamacare coverage, work as a server at a greasy spoon, drive a Chevy Chevette with rust up to the door handles and bare steel wheels, live in a shitty trailor park with not quite enouh money to keep the thermostat at 70 deg unless she works 50 or more hours a week, lifelong probation with a tracking anklet.

I want her here to suffer the economy and civil unrest she and her party created, down in the trenches. Her assetss fully liquidated and donated to no-kill animal shelters and senior centers around impoverished parts of our country, and to the families of Benghazi victims.

That cunt on a white sandy beach with even a small part of her assets is unacceptable. She should be forced to savor Trump destroying the USA but in a way that is very different than the way she would destroy it. A pardon under these conditions would be a perfect fate for her. Besides without secret service protection its unlikely she would live long enough to stand in line at a community health center for an elusivev visit with a shitty physician. Or we could keep secret service protection in place to make sure she gets to savor this for a good long time. That would be up to tax payers/voters.

If thats not bad enough she should have to blow Trump to completion on national/international TV in Time Square, in broad daylight, with Bill present, as a condition of their pardon. Lets put her in Lewinsky's dress for this event.

Whew, /-rant mode off.

I like the idea of HillBillery suffering the fate her party has brought to us all.:biglaugh: It's a shame that ASSWIPES went out centuries ago, it'd be a perfect job for her...:clapping:

CA, TX, and FL comprise about 1/3% of all the USA voters. Over half of FL voters have already cast their ballots. In 2012, I had to wait four hours to vote, on a hot, muggy afternoon, I had been in-line since the morning. And, that was during early voting.

I've been in the Palm Beach County room where the year 2000 election officials spent days staring at the punch ballots' 'hanging chads,' trying to decide if the voters intent matched the tiny piece of paper they incompletely punched-out of the ballot. Because of those problems, now we in FL use a pen to 'bubble-in' our ballot choices. Trump's 'Mar-a-Lago' oceanfront resort is not far away, nor are his other south Florida real-estate developments, from which Trump sued to remove his name, after they failed to sell, and left other investors behind. Trump's Doral resort is in Miami-Dade County to the south, and he has recently appeared there on campaign stops in FL.

I saw Clinton speak at a local college recently, and she continues to deal with the aftermath of her emails. The FBI said Sunday they are not pursuing the matter further at this time.

Are you going to find the time to vote?

Con Air is a very appropriate name for Air Force one regardless of who wins. If it's Clinton -- well you've already pointed out why it's appropriate. If it's Trump, it's because everyone who voted for him fell for the Con of their lifetime.

The government has been feeding us a line of shit as long as i can remember.Im at least gonna give him a chance.Not gonna shoot him down.Before he even get's in there.Mabye he is a con.But my god he's gotta be better than hillary.At this point i don't believe we will ever know

The government has been feeding us a line of shit as long as i can remember.Im at least gonna give him a chance.Not gonna shoot him down.Before he even get's in there.Mabye he is a con.But my god he's gotta be better than hillary.At this point i don't believe we will ever know

A huge +1 Terry. If she gets elected we know all about what we'll get. Trump is a bit of a political mystery, but I'm willing to take a chance.

We voted for Trump too. Hillary can go fall in her basket of DEPLORABLES and IRREDEMABLES.

Maybe a stupid question from a Non-US person.
I wonder why the other (eg. Gary johnson and Jill Stein and other) waste their money to be voted? they have Zero chanche to win. ????

I wonder why the other (eg. Gary johnson and Jill Stein and other) waste their money to be voted? they have Zero chanche to win. ????

Not a stupid question. Ive wondered the same thing.

No clue at all. Had they been on the buss from the start they could have possibly saved us from these two. Im not complaining right now. We are still in trouble but it looks like we just dodged a major bullet. Its all but over and its looking like Obama and Hillary have been stopped. Soooo FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

well,morning news in portugal is that trump is president.
stock markets are falling,as dollar and yen do.

congrats for the ones that voted trump and i hope that he can do good things for america and for the world.

but what i sincerely hope is that he doesnt bring us to another world war, these days wars are fought with nuclear bombs,not riffles.
a war will affect everyone and for a very,very long time.

its the message that he passed to most people,someone that does before thinking.

Back