• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two v maxes for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGICPIG

Reaction score
FIRST VMAX: 2006 , 7ooo adult miles. Custom aluminum cafe tail section. All electrical upgrades, big battery, 441 progressive shocks in rear with AIS internal emulators, Front end:rebuilt seals AIS EMULATORS, MORLEY MECHANICAL PRELOAD CAPS, NEW TIRES, COMPLETE UFO EXHAUST, MORLEY REJETTED CARBS, LOWERED AND GELLED SEAT,TBOOST. 5500 USD 337-364-3222

SECOND VMAX: 2010 ,7500 adult miles. Led turn and running lights radiator mounted and sequential turn,brake, running LEDs in rear. TIM NASH REFLASH WITH MODIFIED AIRBOX, Complete vance and Hines exhaust system. Bar end mirrors. Scoop hole punted LED turn/running LEDs, 12500 USD

AM 63 years old these are my babies. Cancer forces sale.337-374-3222 Larry
[email protected] There are absolutely no "issues" with these bikes.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your plight, my wife died from IBC several yrs ago. I know what your going thru. good luck.

FIRST VMAX: 2006 , 7ooo adult miles. Custom aluminum cafe tail section. All electrical upgrades, big battery, 441 progressive shockers in rear with AIS internal emulators, Fron end rebuilt seals AIS EMULATORS, MORLEY MECHANICAL PRELOAD CAPS, NEW TIRES, COMPLETE UFO EXHAUST, MORLEY REJETTED CARBS, LOWERED AND GELLED SEAT,TBOOST. 6500 USD 337-364-3222

SECOND VMAX: 2010 ,7500 adult miles. Led turn and running lights radiator mounted and sequential turn,brake, running LEDs in rear. TIM NASH REFLASH WITH MODIFIED AIRBOX, Complete vance and Hines exhaust system. Bar end mirrors. Scoop hole punted LED turn/running LEDs, 13000 USD

AM 63 years old these are my babies. Cancer forces sale.337-374-3222 Larry
[email protected] There are absolutely no "issues" with these bikes.

Hope for the best with your health..NO Pic's :ummm:

HEY guys just talked with Larry he said he is still looking down at the grass instead of looking up at the roots. ha ha He's doing ok. He told me to tell everyone he would feel alot better if everyone sent him 50.00. ha ha Just kidding.

Based on my love of the vmax, I can't imagine letting go...especially being 'forced' to let go.

I hope it all gets better, and your doin ok.

T $

Latest posts

Back