UFO 4-1 dragstar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ski3747270

Reaction score
Maybe it should be called Loudstar.

The system is awesome. Spoke with Jon on monday morning, and I had the pipes this afternoon.

Jet hot coating and polished stainless parts are amazing.

It took a bit of finessing to piece all the parts together to get the desired endstate, but all in all, I would rate the system a 10/10.

Jon was very, very polite and helpful on the phone, and my very first dealing with UFO was a good one.

The pipe performs. I had previously never been able to get the front wheel off the ground.

Bottom line, it fits great, looks great, and sounds like nothing on the road....two wheels or 4.

I'll put pics on shortly.
Chris

Just watch and wait,as long as your buying stuff he's selling your fine with him until there's a problem with a part or he's done with you.

A real Jekyll and Hyde

What did you do as far as jetting after installing this system?

Just watch and wait,as long as your buying stuff he's selling your fine with him until there's a problem with a part or he's done with you.

A real Jekyll and Hyde

:whistlin::whistlin::whistlin::whistlin::whistlin:

Yeah, UFO pipes are awsome ! The first time i tried to install the pipes i couldn't get it on. I called Jon he gave me a tip then presto, it went together. I have the Quadzilla's and it is LOUD ! I'm kind of worried about the law. Never been pulled over yet. But i do love the pipes. It really sounds like a hot rod and the bike is quicker. It runs lean. I think once i rejet it'll wake up.

Latest posts

Back