UFO 4-2-1 Megaphone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Is there a significant dB difference between these or just sound characteristics?

Both sound good to me! A clean bike, too, nice condition.

I should be taking delivery of my custom-built by Jon Cornell megaphone tomorrow, I also bought both caps. It will be a chance to test my sound meter I inherited from my brother.

To paraphrase Herve Villachez, "Boss, de sound, de sound!":rofl_200:

Once I was in an enclosed mall parking garage, I had a KZ1000J w/a Kerker aluminum cannister, it was an Eddie Lawson Replica, just not from the factory as-one. Undercut Falicon tranny, GPZ1100 cams, Mikuni 33 mm smoothbores, ss braided lines front brakes w/premium pads, etc. When I started it up, I was next to a bank alarm on the outside of the building, but inside the parking garage. About two seconds after I let my bike awake, the bank alarm set-off, and about scared the sh__ out of me, as I was directly underneath the mechanical bell. I didn't wait-around to see what was gonna happen.

Sounds good Fit!!
That seat you got there..
Can you tell us a little about that?
I'm thinking of going with a two tone myself..
Thx!
-KarmaKatt-

Nice! Is there a significant dB difference between these or just sound characteristics?
There is a significant dB difference in the two. It is hard to capture sound on these videos, but the smaller one is much less shrill and loud.

Both sound good to me! A clean bike, too, nice condition.

I should be taking delivery of my custom-built by Jon Cornell megaphone tomorrow, I also bought both caps. It will be a chance to test my sound meter I inherited from my brother.

To paraphrase Herve Villachez, "Boss, de sound, de sound!":rofl_200:

Once I was in an enclosed mall parking garage, I had a KZ1000J w/a Kerker aluminum cannister, it was an Eddie Lawson Replica, just not from the factory as-one. Undercut Falicon tranny, GPZ1100 cams, Mikuni 33 mm smoothbores, ss braided lines front brakes w/premium pads, etc. When I started it up, I was next to a bank alarm on the outside of the building, but inside the parking garage. About two seconds after I let my bike awake, the bank alarm set-off, and about scared the sh__ out of me, as I was directly underneath the mechanical bell. I didn't wait-around to see what was gonna happen.

LOL!! Thanks, I love to make all the car and truck alarms go off at work on the way to the top of the 4 level parking garage I park it at. A quick blip of the throttle and it's like an earthquake in there.

Sounds good Fit!!
That seat you got there..
Can you tell us a little about that?
I'm thinking of going with a two tone myself..
Thx!
-KarmaKatt-

I had the seat reshaped and recovered locally. It is in a different black vinyl and a dark red ostrich. I had the back of the front seat raised 2 inches also to keep my girlfriend from sliding forward when I brake hard.
It cost me $150 total and about 2 days turn around. There are a lot of upholstery shops in the Houston area to pick from. I have this same shop do seats and door panels for cars I restore.

Thanks all for the compliments!

Don't mean to be a pain in the ass but do you have a pic? I'm going with a MaxGasser at some point and Im really liking the two tones..

Here's another one. UFO 4/1 megaphone, large end plate. Jon Cornell does good-quality work. High-temp. coating to match the exhaust I bought earlier. I have the smaller end cap too.

Attachments

• what is it.1.jpg
    what is it.1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
  • what is it.2.JPG
    what is it.2.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 17
uhhhhhhh, i'm sorry. what was the question, fltinstructor? i can't keep focus because of your avatar is very distracting. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

uhhhhhhh, i'm sorry. what was the question, fltinstructor? i can't keep focus because of your avatar is very distracting. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200: :rofl_200::rofl_200: It was which is BREAST, the LARGE or small ones. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back