UFO Battlestar Pipe Pic Needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxguru

Reaction score
Is there a member of this forum that has purchased a UFO Battlestar 4 into 1 exhaust system in the past 12 months who could send me a good quality picture of the right hand side of the bike?

Thanks,
Tim Nash

all ive seen is pictures on ebay but theyre arent any close up... are you looking for something in particular?

Is there a member of this forum that has purchased a UFO Battlestar 4 into 1 exhaust system in the past 12 months who could send me a good quality picture of the right hand side of the bike?

Thanks,
Tim Nash

About the best I have

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 93
  • P4030041.jpg
    P4030041.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 107
Re: UFO Battlestar Pipe Pic Needed (REVISED)

Before I make any accusations, I need to be dead certain of something. Please allow me to revise my request:

Can someone post a right hand picture of a production model DragStar pipe purchased directly from UFO Performance Products website AKA PlanetVMax in the last 90 Days?

allthrottlefz1: Does your purchase meet this criteria?

Thanks,
Tim Nash

Last edited:
Tim , maybe a better picture on the site UFO he has red 2010 model on there with some close up pictures. Later Kurt

Tim , maybe a better picture on the site UFO he has red 2010 model on there with some close up pictures. Later Kurt

Thanks Kurt, but I have to verify the purchase - shipped - received dates. It's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Before I make any accusations, I need to be dead certain of something. Please allow me to revise my request:

Can someone post a right hand picture of a production model DragStar pipe purchased directly from UFO Performance Products website AKA PlanetVMax in the last 90 Days?

allthrottlefz1: Does your purchase meet this criteria?

Thanks,
Tim Nash

No, it's just like the proto-type you tested in '09.

No, it's just like the proto-type you tested in '09.

If you don't mind me asking you two questions:

Did you buy the UFO BattleStar pipe thinking you were buying the same pipe that was on the UFO BattleStar bike?

Did you buy it before or after the UFO BattleStar bike made the first 8 second run?

Tim Nash

If you don't mind me asking you two questions:

Did you buy the UFO BattleStar pipe thinking you were buying the same pipe that was on the UFO BattleStar bike?

Did you buy it before or after the UFO BattleStar bike made the first 8 second run?

Tim Nash

Yes and the one you tested also. Do you still have that pipe or did it go back to Jon?

I paid for the pipe back in 2/09 #7 on the list but showed up around 10/09. I think I'm a little confused.

Philip Queen

Yes and the one you tested also. Do you still have that pipe or did it go back to Jon?

I paid for the pipe back in 2/09 #7 on the list but showed up around 10/09. I think I'm a little confused.

Philip Queen

No. I did not get to keep it. I never could get it to make any big horsepower. The Cat Sass made more. I am researching this more before I cause a huge uproar. Be advised, I have not been in favor of UFO since the UFO 8 second article in V-Boost.

I still need a picture of the right hand side of a UFO BattleStar pipe purchased and received in the last 90 days.

Thanks,
Tim Nash

Last edited:
i'm interested in what the issue is. will be following... wish i could help with the pic.

No. I did not get to keep it. I never could get it to make any big horsepower. The Cat Sass made more. I am researching this more before I cause a huge uproar. Be advised, I have not been in favor of UFO since the UFO 8 second article in V-Boost.

I still need a picture of the right hand side of a UFO BattleStar pipe purchased and received in the last 90 days.

Thanks,
Tim Nash

Where can I go on the net to read about the V-Boost article on Jon?

I just got done reading it over there. I think I see what Tim is talking about also, the rear pipes look to be longer than mine at the oil pan.
When I get home from work today I'm going to raise it up on the lift and take a close up picture of the "loop" under the oil pan and compare it to the close up pic on his, the one with the tape measure.

I just got done reading it over there. I think I see what Tim is talking about also, the rear pipes look to be longer than mine at the oil pan.
When I get home from work today I'm going to raise it up on the lift and take a close up picture of the "loop" under the oil pan and compare it to the close up pic on his, the one with the tape measure.

I know what he did. I just wonder if he is still doing it. No need to lift up your bike and expend that sort of effort. I will save you some time by starting a new thread with the proper title and post a picture. I am working on the picture now.

Tim Nash

Back