Uglified VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
This was posted over at M109Riders. I sure hope it doesn't belong to anyone here. I'll bet it handles like crap too, with those Hugh Jass tires. And I am sure it's QUIET too.

attachment.php

I like it - it looks tough. I wouldn't want to ride it all day, but that's why God invented trailers. Great show bike.

That is crazy cool! Probably don't handle any worse that a stock Gen 1...

Can't agree with original poster - I really like the look of this bike.

European style street fighter Vmaxs are a thing of beauty.

Mike

i NOT BIG ON THE COLOR ! .... I'D PAINT THAT " MOTHERFUCKER " CANDY BLUE OVER BIG SILVER FLAKE ! .. :punk:

I can't even imagine the amount of money invested in that bike. A little over the top for me but I agree, for a show bike it is pretty cool.

I agree ugly and I am sure it rides and drives like shit. To me if its not functional, cosmetic means nothing. If its cosmetic and functional, than thats cool.

I ve seen some that were cool, but I usually don't like things that are too extreme.

Todd

Well, that's what makes horse races! I am OBVIOUSLY in the minority disliking it. I can APPRECIATE it, but I don't care for it. There is a lot of what appears to be custom work to it, but it's not my cup of tea!

Just curious for the guys that DON'T like it.

Disregarding the obvious too big tire setup, what is there specifically that you don't like?

I went back and looked myself and maybe I'm a little iffy on;

Headlight
Scoops
Would have gone less extreme there.

Paint, main color is ok. Need to lose the flames and go solid color, a bike with that much going on doesn't need the paint adding to the chaos.

Other than the giant tires I don't see much else that's not kinda normal for sport bike style Vmax.

There's pics floating around somewhere of a hot chick on a solid color dark red Vmax quite similar to this one, Most of y'all have probably seen it. I think it was shot in a quarry or strip mine area. It is kinda what this one would be if toned down some. Although if I remember correctly that one has a tail that's way too high.

Wow, that kind be my vmax for hit the Beach - bring on the sand.

I would have basically just changed the wheel widths and the scoops, I'm ok-ish
with the headlight although normally I'm not too keen on them.
Other than that I'd ride the crap out of it. :thumbs up:

Definitely not my thing but its not my money either, I can respect the amount of work it took to get it to that point though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back