Update on yesterdays 'incident'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
An update on the manhunt I meandered into during my ride yesterday....some guy stabbed his estranged wife in or near the Valatie, NY Medical Arts building....she died as a result, the guy was run off the road by police later in the day. End result, three little kids with a dead Mom and a loser Dad heading to prison.....damn!!

Not sure if there was an order of protection but probly as there have been domestic violence court cases recently.

Very sad for the children. They will now always associate Christmas with violence now.

Very sad for the children. They will now always associate Christmas with violence now.

Exactly what I thought too Eric. Not sure if the kids witnessed this but probly. News said the guy stabbed her in the neck....pretty clear what his intentions were. Middle of the afternoon too....:confused2:

very sad for the kids. Glad you didn't get in the middle of it all.

very sad for the kids. Glad you didn't get in the middle of it all.

Yeah me too Tim....soon's I saw the helicopter I realized this wasn't the town I wished to remain in....just praying like hell that whoever they were looking for wasn't making his escape on a motorcycle!!

Later heard that they locked down Ichabod Crane school and some or most of the stores & shops downtown....standard procedure I guess.

I don't understand how a person could plunge a knife into someone else's neck....I really don't....the thought if it makes my stomach a little queasy to tell you the truth.

Same type of indecent almost went on in good old(don't go there at night)- Providence RI, yesterday. Father of tree threatened his wife and kids with a firearm after punching her car windows at a stop light. Luckily the PD grabbed him before he could hurt anyone. Crazy people in a crazy world.
Steve-o

Back