V-boost switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think python or rms sells one. or maybe its vmaxbitz. i have a on/off switch that goes on the left steering neck cover. its nothing impressive, basically a switch that splices into the negative feed of the servo. i'll give it to the first person who wants it as i'm going to zboost.

I put a mini toggle switch from Radio Shack in the top of the headlight/signal switch housing. There is just enough room and I covered the switch with a waterproof switch condom.

i think python or rms sells one. or maybe its vmaxbitz. i have a on/off switch that goes on the left steering neck cover. its nothing impressive, basically a switch that splices into the negative feed of the servo. i'll give it to the first person who wants it as i'm going to zboost.

Garrett, what the hell is Z Boost?

I bought something similar off ebay. Worked as adverised. Had multiple seetings for where I wanted it to kick in to. But with the stage 7 jet kit. It really liked it better with the v-boost wide open from idle to redline.

I bought something similar off ebay. Worked as adverised. Had multiple seetings for where I wanted it to kick in to. But with the stage 7 jet kit. It really liked it better with the v-boost wide open from idle to redline.

I'm interested in doing this. I'm wondering if a kit is really worth it. Is it simple enough that you could do it yourself now that you know how it was done?

Back