V Stax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Looking to get V Stax for the max.. I found them on Exactreps website but wanted to see if anyone knew of a company in the US that makes something similar so I wont have to pay out the ASS for shipping

Thanks
Nick

Contact 'jedi' on the forum. he makes some nice ones... he had mine powdercoated. they make the carb covers a pain to take on and off, so make sure u got the tuning how u want it (or for me, it was to also stop me for messing with it anymore!)

Attachments

• 2010-08-02 08.03.44.jpg
    2010-08-02 08.03.44.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 53
Contact 'jedi' on the forum. he makes some nice ones... he had mine powdercoated. they make the carb covers a pain to take on and off, so make sure u got the tuning how u want it (or for me, it was to also stop me for messing with it anymore!)

thanks man just sent him a PM about making me some polished ones... if you dont mind me ask how much did that run you and what kind of time frame?

thanks man just sent him a PM about making me some polished ones... if you dont mind me ask how much did that run you and what kind of time frame?

jedi and i worked out a deal, so my price was different, so I can't say to be honest.

he shoudl get back to you pretty quick. his name is steve, really nice guy and top notch work, hes a machinist by trade.

also:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9193

jedi and i worked out a deal, so my price was different, so I can't say to be honest.

he shoudl get back to you pretty quick. his name is steve, really nice guy and top notch work, hes a machinist by trade.

also:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9193

yeah i really want him to make me a set of polished V Stax.. sent him a PM .. still waiting

Pm sent again. Sorry I did actually reply this morning but my connection keeps dropping out and it looks like it never sent.

Thanks ..now I'm just waitinf for sean to contact you about pricing... looking to get them asap!

U should get them black chrome, its cheap!

Haha

Thanks ..now I'm just waitinf for sean to contact you about pricing... looking to get them asap!

Latest posts

Back