VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must have been an old show. As of now it's well over 60 million produced, and they have been made every year since 1958, making it the longest continuously made bike ever, and best selling vehicle(cars included) ever by a large margin. You could take every Beetle, Mini, Model T, and Corolla ever made, add them up, and you still wouldn't have as many sales as the super cub. Most places report around 200mpg for them as well....so much for the "green" 50mpg Prius.

About -30f, not too bad. There is a warm front moving in for a few days so it should be warmer.

Poor Shad, when he landed it was -45f, lol It kind of caught him off guard.
Haha and dont tell he came from FL :rofl_200:

2 days back we had -15'F at night, not so bad at all :bang head:
Every winter in PL is about -5'F minimun so i cant complain :)

Haha and dont tell he came from FL :rofl_200:

2 days back we had -15'F at night, not so bad at all :bang head:
Every winter in PL is about -5'F minimun so i cant complain :)
Whats funny is that he is from Idaho and it gets pretty chilly there but probably nothing like what KJ see's on a regular basis in the winter.
I have the Great lakes all around me, I live on lake Superior, lake Michigan and lake Huron are about 45 min South of me so that keeps our temps only moderately cold unless the lakes freeze over, then all bets are off. But only rarely do the lakes freeze over so for the most part we are not too cold although I have seen -35 here. Because the great lakes don't normally freeze over we get a lot of lake effect snow, just like Buffalo, but they don't report our snowfall as much because we are so sparsely populated. Here is a link to chart of Michigan's 20 year weather pattern, I live in the Upper Peninsula.

Think that video was on tosh.o or one of those shows.

I think it's fake. The "target" seems just a little too calm and confident about getting shot at with one of the most powerful rifles on the planet and the goofball with the gun thinks it's a riot.

My guess? There was a m-80 or something with a model rocket ignitor shoved where the fuse would go so it could be triggered instantly with a button on the bike helmet. Gun shoots a blank, kid blows the watermelon, everyone shits their pants.

That or they are truly the stupidest people on the planet.

Back