Vmax chopper

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Check out what he did with the Supertrapps

Custom+VMax+Chopper.JPG

There's a shitload of work in that bike....personally, I wouldn't waste the money on it but certainly respect the effort the guy went to.

Whadda ya think his house looks like? :surprise::surprise::surprise: :rofl_200:

There's a shitload of work in that bike....personally, I wouldn't waste the money on it but certainly respect the effort the guy went to.

Whadda ya think his house looks like? :surprise::surprise::surprise: :rofl_200:
LOL, I bet his fireplace chimmney is a sight to see!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well it is over the top for sure. If it was cleaner looking it would have been better. I can not say that it ugly, it is not my style. But I do like the look of the bike under all the excess.

Talented person or persons built that bike. Not my cup of tea but the ingenuity that went into that bike is awesome!

Probally lives in a box, spent all his coin on fab work and bling.................I do like the basic V-Max chopper design but it's just too gaudy for my taste.....................Tom.

I found a picture of that same bike and posted it up a few months ago..I found it on a Mexican site the photo I found of it though it was parked in front of a dusty tavern and it was NOT that clean and shiny.....It looked like it had just pulled in from a 500 mile run. I think its in Australia and its a clubs bike from the info on this site

Tony_7.jpg

How about this one?

modifieeprofil.JPG

I know where he got the idea! :biglaugh:

Attachments

• May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 105.jpg
    May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 105.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 28
  • May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 106.jpg
    May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 106.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 23
  • May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 109.jpg
    May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 109.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 22
I found a picture of that same bike and posted it up a few months ago..I found it on a Mexican site the photo I found of it though it was parked in front of a dusty tavern and it was NOT that clean and shiny.....It looked like it had just pulled in from a 500 mile run. I think its in Australia and its a clubs bike from the info on this site

Tony_7.jpg

How about this one?

modifieeprofil.JPG

I would say that back patch is a Bikers for Christ patch.
bikersforchristlogo.jpg

Back