vmax coat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Did you see the vmax coats on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=290224116875&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

I would like them more with out the yamaha so big.
I have a Joe Rocket ballistic that my wife bought from Sean Morley That I really like with the big VMAX patch on the back.I even Got another patch like it for on my Joe rocket mess coat.

I like everyone to know exactly what just blew by them!

Could be bad though if the cops are looking for you.I can hear it now,I didn't get his plate number but**** LOL!

A little product info would be helpful.
sheesh, it doesn't say a word about armor, or liner or anything.
I think I'll stick with the ones I have.
Now, about this Vmax patch... did you get that from VMOA or what?

Yep!

I don't want to pay 25 bucks to become a member for the "privilege" of buying three patches.
Oh well, I'll just tell 'em what I'm riding when they catch up at the next red light.

I don't believe it has any armor or would be a jacket that you would want to wipe out in. It shows it as being 35 % cotton and 65% polyester.

Did you see the vmax coats on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=290224116875&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

That I really like with the big VMAX patch on the back.

I like everyone to know exactly what just blew by them!

Could be bad though if the cops are looking for you.I can hear it now,I didn't get his plate number but**** LOL!

I've got the biggest Vmax patch centered in the back of my jacket and have often thought the same thing, gonna be hard to tell some cop "it wasn't me! it was that crazy mofo that just blew by me!"

I don't believe it has any armor or would be a jacket that you would want to wipe out in. It shows it as being 35 % cotton and 65% polyester.

I have a jacket almost identical to that one, wife bought it for my birthday a couple of years ago, and if you went down..........:bike1::stop::stretche:.

It is a cool looking jacket. It would be great to have to wear around after you get off the bike when it's chilly out....or in the winter when you can't ride and go to a bike shop or show or something.

Reminds me of my old West McLaren Mercedes jacket and pit crew shirt, only those are real.

Pretty cool, in my opinion.
Tom

I Bought the same Coat. It looks nice. No protection at all, the polyester would melt right into your skin before the road takes the rest. If your worried about protection while riding, then this would be a pass.

Back