vmax concentration

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you insist.... :D

Lets put it this way. If I ever fall into a windfall of money and dont want the Gen2 than lets say this is the wet dream version of my vmax.

No offense to the owner at all, not a fan of the blue or chrome but this is simply a really solid looking bike.

These are the top two that popped out at me, there are many many more of course but I actually created an album titled "Inspiration" if you know any of the owners or parts I pointed out feel free to comment. :D

A wet dream:rofl_200:

and a real dream
yes this blue one look muscle bike, the fly screen looks like some they had at <<VPC>> or mine
http://yfrog.com/mwdsc00045ztj

2nd row of page 5 :punk:

Aren't there some people that are picky about their pictures being used without permission?

Well if you insist.... :D

picture.php

Lets put it this way. If I ever fall into a windfall of money and dont want the Gen2 than lets say this is the wet dream version of my vmax.

picture.php

No offense to the owner at all, not a fan of the blue or chrome but this is simply a really solid looking bike.

These are the top two that popped out at me, there are many many more of course but I actually created an album titled "Inspiration" if you know any of the owners or parts I pointed out feel free to comment. :D

hee`s the double head light fly screen

http://www.vpcbike.com/catalog/tete-fourche-c-25_29_44.html

2nd row of page 5 :punk:

Aren't there some people that are picky about their pictures being used without permission?

10 bike on that row:ummm:

I asume that all pick of my bike available on the web aren`t private anymore so! as long as not bad used, ok for me

10 bike on that row:ummm:

I asume that all pick of my bike available on the web aren`t private anymore so! as long as not bad used, ok for me

Its #9
and I agree, I upload to share and if someone likes my photo and adds it to a gallery then I don't have a problem

Its #9
and I agree, I upload to share and if someone likes my photo and adds it to a gallery then I don't have a problem

nice blue Max:scooter 1:

Fine, now someone who have that rear plate holder,
please, tel me, is it stable?, and wath`s the purpose of it in Europe?

wich chin is on your Max?
wich pipe are these?

lots of question He??
well, here`s the purpose of forums:clapping:

nice blue Max:scooter 1:

Fine, now someone who have that rear plate holder,
please, tel me, is it stable?, and wath`s the purpose of it in Europe?

wich chin is on your Max?
wich pipe are these?

lots of question He??
well, here`s the purpose of forums:clapping:

The plate holder is a "dirt grabber" with the plate riveted on (it vibrates a little)
The chin is from exactrep, nothing over the top
The pipes are cambell Sidewinders, got them through exactrep also

Hope they answer your first questions, there's always more :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back