VMAX in Ypsilanti MI

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Reaction score
I am visiting friends in Ypsilanti Mi. and we took a ride to the Harbor Frieght they have here yesterday. As we were leaving the parking lot, there was a yellow Max on a trailer pulling into the parking lot. Beautiful bike that looked mostly stock except for the seat, led lights and black knee guards. Couldnt help but wonder if this was a VMF member. Anybody know anyone from here with a bike like that?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Dont know that bike. Wish I new you were in ypsi you could have partied with us to in ann arbor saturday. We were at a irish bar. If you want to get lunch monday let me know.

We went some Walnut bar or something in Petersburg. My head feels HUGE today. Lol. We are headed back to VA around 11 in the morning. Wish we could have met up but weve had a busy schedule.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

We will meet up at thunder stay safe.

May have been except pretty sure it had LED lights on the front at least and knee guards. it was in passing, so not sure.

marsmax you will fit right in at thunder. I can already tell your alot of fun to ride with.

I really need to figure out 09' not comply at all so friggen painful to ride .I gotta couple things to do to see if it makes it better or I will trike it .. but my 85' is still sweet to ride may have to bring it instead..

I say bring the '85 so i can see how good of shape mine should be. Haha. Nah, i just like the looks of Gen 1's better.

If i where you maramax and i had a gen 2 i would be streatching for half hour everyday 2 times a day and i would be riding a bicycle 1 mile 2 times a week just so i could ride that gen 2 at thunder. Trust me i know its painfull i just got done with pt and i have 6 more trips to pt to go. And this week i will start doing alot of streatching on the ball. I will walk 1 mile a day until i can get my bike out of storage. Should have it next week and than i will ride 6 miles 2 dAYS A WEEK BUT WE HAVE A GREAT BIKE PATH JUST OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR. I have alot of weight to lose I just hit 275lbs and i need to drop 30lbs by june 1st and than i need to drop another 20lbs. I will do the exercise but food is my big down fall. But i get to ride a nice bike and not be in to much pain so im setting my mind to it. That gen 2 will be alot more fun.

Back