Vmax parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey KJ, I hear you've got frost in the mornings, how much more riding time do you figure on?

Great site with some never before seen parts. If they did Free shipping like so many eBay outlets, I'd be tempted to try a few things.

Hey KJ, I hear you've got frost in the mornings, how much more riding time do you figure on?

Frost in the low lying areas of town, no big deal for this time of the year. I normally ride until the snow starts to stick on the roads. So about week 1 or 2 in October. Unless there is something to do to the bike. Then I'm parking it October 1st.

Outside of stretching my spare swingarm, I don't have any winter mods planned. Which is good, being I'm in the home stretch with school, I have a few more classes and an externship at a clinic then I've graduated. I'm going to be down in Anchorage in june or july, to take the national certification test. I haven't made up my mind to ride the bike down, or take my truck. I'm more than likely going to take my truck so I can get a couple of the nitrous mother bottles refilled.

Ok, this site you shared... SWEET!!!
pinkiehappy.png

Frost on the ground in August... wanna cry
pinkiesad2.png

Nitrous on a street motorcycle... EFFIN CRAZY!!!
pinkiecrazy.png

Ok, looking through the site, I am seeing a metric fuck-ton of stuff I wanna get!

Split between these two pieces:
Cowl #1
Cowl #2

Definitely want this cover
rainbowwild.png

Killer looking air box cover

Split on which of these three scoop designs to get
Scoop #1
Scoop #2
Scoop #3

Toss-up on these two tail sections:
Tail #1
Tail #2

OOHHHH!!!! This would be nice too
Pillion cover

Gotta get this sub-frame!
Sub-frame

A set of these rims would be SWEET!!!
Gale Speed 5 spoke rims

These look good... (throws them into the wishlist)
Radiator side covers

Think that's all for now lol...
Yeah, That is all
pinkiecrazy.png

I do like the scoop 3 and radiator covers are pretty neat.

Frost in the low lying areas of town, no big deal for this time of the year. I normally ride until the snow starts to stick on the roads. So about week 1 or 2 in October. Unless there is something to do to the bike. Then I'm parking it October 1st.

Outside of stretching my spare swingarm, I don't have any winter mods planned. Which is good, being I'm in the home stretch with school, I have a few more classes and an externship at a clinic then I've graduated. I'm going to be down in Anchorage in june or july, to take the national certification test. I haven't made up my mind to ride the bike down, or take my truck. I'm more than likely going to take my truck so I can get a couple of the nitrous mother bottles refilled.

Sounds like you could stand to build a little trailer for the max....

Latest posts

Back