• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vmax rear wheel wide with slick

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those on my DragGasser. How is it you came about acquiring it, did you have it made? It's cool looking to say the least.
GLWS

Last edited:
I would have loved to have that ten years ago when I was racing . Hell I'd like to have it now just in case mable ever come out of "retire"ment , just cant justify spending $$ on a sitting bike

"Sitting"? That sounds like a "You" problem. Get on the mare and stretch her legs you bum!

Maybe post up how wide the rim
or even just the tire size would help. That way they know if it will fit in a stock Swingarm.

I'm very interested. Please email better pics and size info for both wheel and tire to me at Scotty accuse not mail.com
Thx

I sent Sean a picture of mine and he passed on the info that he too had one and the bead is machined to accept the slick commonly used on a volkswagen which by the way can be made to scream down the quarter mile.
Rubber on mine is a GOODYEAR brand.
One cool thing is that the sidewall is so tall, its like having and 18 inch wheel !

Hey guys I have an offer on ebay for $350. I would much rather see it go to a member. call 515-244-7352

Latest posts

Back