VMAX trike with TWO motors!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought an auto clutch from Garry at EFM Autoclutch - real nice guy. I had a few conversations about the trikes that he builds. He sent me a bunch of info, pics and videos of his personal trike. Pretty neat machine.

Mike

Yeah, that twin snake thing on the "hood" is gross. It'd have to go immediately.

Not only do you have to sync the carbs, but then sync the actual engines to each other....wonder how the transmission works to allow single or dual engine operation?

But at exchange rates, 20k GBP is around US $33,000. That's a LOT of cashola for a toy...and I think the $20k msrp for a Gen 2 is ludicrous.

I'd be very surprised if it sells for anything near what he's asking. One of those things where it's got loads of "cool points", but good luck finding a buyer.

We've already got the frame to do a similar build. Hooking up dual (or more) engines is easy!

Sean

Looks like it would of been a hell of a lot easier to just drop a V6 or V8 in it. Don't get me wrong, two VMAX engines does up the wow factor but it looks like a fairly complex system for power transfer from the engine to the wheel. One thing goes wrong and your replacing a load of parts, many of them fabricated...and yes that snake would have to go.

It looks like one of those trex frames. I believe most of them come factory with big-bore Kawi motors, don't they?

Latest posts

Back