What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I allowed bike to be tipped over while sync'ing in driveway. Engine guard and peg to brunt of it but have small rash on chrome scoop.

carb sync. done
pilot screws adjusted....done

next....oil change and rear diff oil change;

runnin bettaaa all the time!!!!!:punk:

Finally got into the gearbox and I can just about see the wear on the 2nd-5th dogs (bottom-left of pic #2)

Also noticed some wear on the outer main bearings so they get added to the parts list

I left the key on while moving bikes around to make room in the garage for truck maintenance. Stupid cages LOL

oil changed with rotella t 15w40..........i think i drained a gallon and a half of old oil out:rofl_200:....the PO of this bike had no clue.....SERIOUSLY!!!:damn angry:

oil changed with rotella t 15w40..........i think i drained a gallon and a half of old oil out
rofl_200.gif
....the PO of this bike had no clue.....SERIOUSLY!!!
30.gif

I once worked with a guy who put 11 qts in an old XS1100.

Have not got to do any thing to my Max lately not even ride it. I have been way to busy. My little 2 car garage has been packed & I hate going in there anymore so I have been working on ths little 10 x 14 shed in the back. I got it done today then it rained its ass off & it has a couple small leaks now I just have to fix them & build shelves all the way around it so I can clean my garage out & have a place to work with out moving a ton of crap. probably gona take me another 2 weeks building shelves in between work & moving stuff out there & getting it organized. Kind of sucks being a 1 man team sometimes.

Attachments

• New shed 001.jpg
    New shed 001.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 27
  • New shed 002.jpg
    New shed 002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 27
Kyle, I have one of those, slightly smaller, but it appears to be the same manufacturer. It has lasted well. I may try to replace it when it does rust-out w/another aluminum shed of the same style, I had one that lasted 24 years and would probably still be here if Hurricane Wilma didn't destroy it. The steel ones like you & I have are cheaper but you have to replace them in 10+ years. In a few years, scuff the roof and paint it and you will probably add a few years to its service life.

Still waiting for mine...

Today I got told it was put through the compliance paperwork process, so now it's down to the government in Canberra to process it. It's only taken this a******s from April 11 'til today to actually submit it.

So now I'm told 'no timeframe' - should be a week or two until we hear anything back :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Checked the voltage of the new lithium batterty ( 13.5 ) after sitting for two days while I painted the house. Also hooked up 2 LED strips above and below the rear seat reflector.
Lew

lubed up the throttle cables....figured id go for alil spin........pull in the clutch........and fluid pisses all over my hand.....

i guess i have another project:rofl_200:....
nevr gonna get to ride this bitch:damn angry:

Tell your incontinent dog to get-off the handlebars!

lubed up the throttle cables....figured id go for alil spin........pull in the clutch........and fluid pisses all over my hand.....

i guess i have another project:rofl_200:....
nevr gonna get to ride this bitch:damn angry:

Installed the body set, handle bars and front right caliper Sean sent me.

Max looks so nice now I will have to take a couple pics and update my avatar...

Latest posts

Back