What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bikes on it's 3rd paint job in a year. First 2 I Did 3rd was a 4 stage candy/flip/Pearl job so I traded my labor to install a ceiling and insulate a garage. I can do 1 &2 stage paint but the last was to technical n lots of time and wanted it show quality. But they are one of the easiest bikes to. Paint.

I hung out in my now spotless garage and got some quality Archangel time in.
This time in the form of clear bad assness in the form of Morley's Muscle clear covers. :punk:

Stator and middle gear

p1040204j.jpg

Clutch and water-pump

p1040202.jpg

p1040199y.jpg

I hung out in my now spotless garage and got some quality Archangel time in.
This time in the form of clear bad assness in the form of Morley's Muscle clear covers. :punk:

Stator and middle gear

p1040204j.jpg

Clutch and water-pump

p1040202.jpg

p1040199y.jpg

looks great. who is making them for morley now a days?

also what colour coolant/antifreeze u going with? toyota red would look good i bet!

looks great. who is making them for morley now a days?

also what colour coolant/antifreeze u going with? toyota red would look good i bet!

Thanks,
I don't know who is doing them. but it's nice work.
I thought about flushing everything and using the toyota coolant, but I'm going to stick with the Sierra i've been using. Eventually, I'm going to put an alien head on it. That nuclear green might fit.

Thanks,
I don't know who is doing them. but it's nice work.
I thought about flushing everything and using the toyota coolant, but I'm going to stick with the Sierra i've been using. Eventually, I'm going to put an alien head on it. That nuclear green might fit.

i like where your heads at!:biglaugh:

We're making all the stuff here now. Our originals were made by Prez but we have had quite a number of changes over the last few years to improve and change stuff for the better. The hardest parts to get sealing up were the waterpump and stator covers.

Sean

A little better pictures of the clear covers.

Attachments

• CC1.jpg
    CC1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 34
  • CC3.jpg
    CC3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
  • CC2.jpg
    CC2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 33
I love that there's just metal and stuff in there to see. I've always liked the clear covers but not an especially big fan of the neon pink and green plates people put in them.

Put my new tires on freshly gloss black wheels w orange chrome wheel stripes. Just need to get powder coated parts on. Then new oil antifreeze, plugs n fine tune carbs.

I love that there's just metal and stuff in there to see. I've always liked the clear covers but not an especially big fan of the neon pink and green plates people put in them.

When I do my clutch later on this summer, I'm going to go with some polished bits in the form of a lock-up clutch.

Put my new tires on freshly gloss black wheels w orange chrome wheel stripes. Just need to get powder coated parts on. Then new oil antifreeze, plugs n fine tune carbs.

:punk:

Ok, yeah. That's for the Barnett clutch, right? I guess you could pick a theme, but I see what you're saying with the pressure plates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

got the water pump on the 86 all rebuilt and put back on. changed out the oil 3 times and now it looks clean. coolant level is holding steady.
bike is good ta go!! runs great!!:punk:

Latest posts

Back