What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better clear coat it. It's steel so it will rust quickly.

Sean

Thanks Sean will do,

I need something to do getting bored around the house my wife took the keys again today. To make sure I don't drive. So I went out back to see what I can do to the bike.

Polish up the shift lever washer and C clip, painted few items, install them "o" to added a washers to move the shift level over a little.

Shift lever 4, leakage bolt install a little longer bolt to catch lock nut. When I went to pull this off the old bolt was lose.

Attachments

• vmax update bleededing 147.jpg
    vmax update bleededing 147.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 29
  • vmax update bleededing 153.jpg
    vmax update bleededing 153.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 26
  • vmax update bleededing 139.jpg
    vmax update bleededing 139.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 28
  • vmax update bleededing 131.jpg
    vmax update bleededing 131.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 31
Hopefully I'll have the rest of the covers ready to ship to you next week.

Sean

Dood, where did you get the 1:10 scale Vmax??

I found both in a craft modeling store in Laval near by Montreal 7 years ago, but it semms to me that i saw it on Ebay

And wile we are in craft modeling :biglaugh:

Here`s my Honda CBX double turbo, made from bolt wahers and rubbers

could it be Honda Bolt :ummm: :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

"Winter is going to be long?"

Yes my Friend
Winter is always long
Here (Rimouski) the bikes goes in basement in mid November and it comes out at the end of April
And April and May ride are little cold in the morning

So GLORY your Florida winter ride :biglaugh:

Your CBX looks a bit like these.

Beaucoup Quebecois arrive en Dania Beach et Hollywood Floride au-bord de la mer pour l'hiver et retourne a Qoebec au printemps. J'avait mange' a des cabins de sucre en Quebec au printemps, viands delicieux!

Attachments

• iphone pictures 6-26-2014 527.jpg
    iphone pictures 6-26-2014 527.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 28
  • iphone pictures 6-26-2014 528.jpg
    iphone pictures 6-26-2014 528.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 25
  • iphone pictures 6-26-2014 529.jpg
    iphone pictures 6-26-2014 529.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 29
I've seen some on E-Bay that looks cheezy.. I've see one that REAL nice but expensive as hell. Something like $350.00.. Too rich for my blood...
I have many of the Maisto diecast Cars.. they only make a small amount of Yamaha bikes:

Maisto Yamaha Bikes.jpg

Your CBX looks a bit like these.

Beaucoup Quebecois arrive en Dania Beach et Hollywood Floride au-bord de la mer pour l'hiver et retourne a Qoebec au printemps. J'avait mange' a des cabins de sucre en Quebec au printemps, viands delicieux!

Verry nice Bikes, i realy like all chopper and bobber done with something else then haley`s

-Long long time ago; I went to space coast, camping at Christmass village and go swiming at Coco-beach, crossing the Patrick air force base on our way.
-I cant tell if its still possible to cross the Air force base today??
-And yes `` les cabanes à sucre`` with all maple product at Spring time are verry good.

Regards

Remove bolt that was broke off in the clutch. Broke off peace was stuck. I used a small flat screw driver and tap slot in it and was able to turn it out.

Install a chrome oil cap.

Paint a few parts.

Attachments

• P1070907.jpg
    P1070907.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 34
  • P1070948.jpg
    P1070948.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 34
  • P1070919.jpg
    P1070919.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 35
Got the new stator cover and gaskets on, replaced rear shocks, got mostly everything together to do the yzf750 front end conversion, need to get the clip on bars and new parts for the controls in and get the bends in the yzf wheel fixed before mocking up the front end. Can't wait to have this baby totally together for spring.

Just discovered that the used radiator I bought has a crack on the small outlet on the bottom, right on the weld... Shit

Got an FJR, that's cool!

I have a FJR in red already..
I found a plastic kit in Japan on Ebay, but I was hoping to find one here in the states.

I've seen some on E-Bay that looks cheezy.. I've see one that REAL nice but expensive as hell. Something like $350.00.. Too rich for my blood...
I have many of the Maisto diecast Cars.. they only make a small amount of Yamaha bikes:

View attachment 46616

I finally pulled up my history. The one that I bought was is 2012, and it was 9.99. It was similar to this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-Final-fo...152015079?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item566a624ee7

That one is still 36....wow prices have changed over the last couple of years.

Latest posts

Back