What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey KJ I know it's priceless, but did he make you an offer. That may be one bike that gets It's money out of the mods. :punk:

Finished the paint work on the super magna. Candy red and when viewed from the right angle, ghost flames. Depending on the angle you can have no flames, red and orange.

Naturally this isn't about my Vmax but I said I would post them when the super magna restoration was complete :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384817538461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384817538461.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384817596750.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384817596750.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 59
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384817612038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384817612038.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 54
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384817626518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384817626518.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 53
Finished the paint work on the super magna. Candy red and when viewed from the right angle, ghost flames. Depending on the angle you can have no flames, red and orange.

Naturally this isn't about my Vmax but I said I would post them when the super magna restoration was complete :)

It looks sweet too. Nice color and job. I'm getting painted very soon too, but keeping the black. Toady was a rare 65 degrees. I gased her up and went for a blast.
Steve-o

Wow nice bike I had the 88 750 for 3 years until some took it for a ride but never came back.

Wow nice bike I had the 88 750 for 3 years until some took it for a ride but never came back.

Ouch that is horrible. Those are extremely hard to come by. I wish mine was an 88 but unfortunately it is the more common 87. Regardless of the year I still love it since it is a hell of a fun ride.

Hey KJ I know it's priceless, but did he make you an offer. That may be one bike that gets It's money out of the mods. :punk:

He made a pretty good offer then upped it to $6500. I laughed it off as a joke, But his wife said he was serious. It was tempting. I know if I were to sell it, I'd only go back into debt buying another motorcycle and I don't need any payments. So needless to say, my ride is still 100% mine and no debt :)

He's now trying to work a deal with some guy in Anchorage on a turbo GS1150.

He made a pretty good offer then upped it to $6500. I laughed it off as a joke, But his wife said he was serious. It was tempting. I know if I were to sell it, I'd only go back into debt buying another motorcycle and I don't need any payments. So needless to say, my ride is still 100% mine and no debt :)

He's now trying to work a deal with some guy in Anchorage on a turbo GS1150.

send him down this way!

Ouch that is horrible. Those are extremely hard to come by. I wish mine was an 88 but unfortunately it is the more common 87. Regardless of the year I still love it since it is a hell of a fun ride.

Man that's a sweet fast bike the Super Magna. I did bid on - a few in the pass on ebay. But always some 1 out bid me.

I've loaded my tank bag and pack on the back seat, all ready for leavin for the Burt Munroe challenge ....

Just spotted a black Vmax with chrome scoops and a yellow one with two-tone scoops in Lake Mary, FL on Lake Mary Blvd heading west. Any chance you guys are members here? If so, need meet up and ride sometime!

Took apart more of Maxine today... poor girls starting to look more like something thats getting parted out, lol. Got my Shorai battery pulled and fully charge so i can test their claim of being able to sit on a shelf for the winter and not loose power. So far ive been VERY happy with it and would reccommend it to anyone needing a new battery. Yes, its pricey but IMO well worth the cost.

Shipped the tank and tail section to Ohio, measured my spacer mock up three times, wished I had a working bike...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Went to fit my new R/R and found that the existing one has had the connectors chopped and individual white wires joined with spade connectors. Also the new one doesn't fit as a direct replacement so will have to relocate anyway. Picked up some new connectors, time to read up on the R/R replacement thread. Any preferences for alternate location?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Some people that have done the COP'S mod will put them in the area vacated by the back coils.

Latest posts

Back