When is the next hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Well I will be nursing my back until first week of august. I hope it won't take any longer. Than I Need to fix the bent rim. So it will be a while for me.

Just throwing this out there but maybe Aug 22 or 23rd ??? I'm down either day. We need to do something soon!!!!

I hope i can ride by than. Is that GR'S hot rod weekend.

I'm up for doing an all day ride on the Sat of the Metro cruise like we did last year, then hit the local cruise spots and maybe a little late night action later on........................Got your room reserved Mike!...........:biglaugh:.........Tom.

Sound good to me too, where's LeeCifer, Vanbry, LowlifeXJ ???? and anyone else who's interested, Summer's getting shorter let's do this !

I will have to see what weekend I have to work. I would love to go on an all day ride with everyone.

Well let's make this official, all day ride Sat Aug 22nd, what does everyone want to do?............We could meet in Webberville and include riders from the east side too?...............Tom.

Count me in! Just throwing this out there, If we meet in Webberville say 8 or 9 am is the goal to check out the Metro Cruise in GR?, if so we could take back roads say south around lansing toward eaton rapids, to hastings then loop around gun lake get lunch and then we could head toward the lake and end up in GR around dinner time check out the cars and dinner? What you all think, you staying overnight Mike?

I will be staying the night at the beehive. I'm not looking for any honey. Just a room to get some sleep.

How about you lead us the back way to hastings and than over to lake Michigan. We could get lunch at the New Holland brewing. And than ride our way up lake Michigan. Maybe up to Ludington Mi and back to GR to see the hot rod's.

I don't have to work that weekend so I will plan on it. I'll bring the turtle Mike.:rofl_200:

How about you lead us the back way to hastings and than over to lake Michigan. We could get lunch at the New Holland brewing. And than ride our way up lake Michigan. Maybe up to Ludington Mi and back to GR to see the hot rod's.
I don't mind leading, how are you guys at u-turns LOL:rofl_200: But i was talking to BeeKeeper and he said something about wanting to go to Hell, Mike i believe you know the way there right!!!! :punk:

Back