who's good at fabrication?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
I need about 9 or 10 spring clips fabricated....I have 1 I can send for a pattern... approx 1/2 " to 1" long spring clips.
anyone that can do it please pm me.....I'm in the process of restoring a 1930s cigarette machine and need just a few things to complete it (them being one... a mirror and cigarette topper being the other)
any help would be appreciated.
Randy

TOP-from side to side: 1 3/4"
FULL top to bottom: 5/16
TAB-top to bottom: 1/8
BOTTOM- side to side: 1 3/8
I need 9 total
not confusing I hope

Attachments

• clip.jpg
    clip.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 37
What the heck are those for? if they are a spring type clip. I would almost just use a bandsaw blade and use a dremil to re-shape it. It is hard and has a spring type feel to it. I am sorry I cannot build them for you

Or a piece of metal banding.................dreamster What are they worth to you? like 88vmx says........its all about time!

Or a piece of metal banding.................dreamster What are they worth to you? like 88vmx says........its all about time!

I know...think I'll go with what he said....they go on an OLD cigarette machine (1930s-40s)... didnt know if it was a simple make or not...thinking of using those spring clips like you use to hold a screen in a storm door.
thanks anyhow tho...I really do appreciate the offer.

Latest posts

Back