Whos out riding in saskatchewan?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_NST

Reaction score
Id like to see whose out in saskatchewan, particularly in the Regina/ South sask area, maybe hook up for a rip to the beach or coffee. once i get a few people together, we could do some tech days or something... i dont know. we'll figure it out as we go. ive got info on much larger rides and events in western canada. So give a shout, im hoping for at least 2 or 3 from sask.

peace!!!
evan...

I'm looking into getting my passport as a priority when I get home. Stupid border. :)

Bump for exposure... anybody looking for a coffee or rip thru the park?

peace,
evan...

I'm looking into getting my passport as a priority when I get home. Stupid border. :)
I have a Nexus card and it makes Canadian border crossing a snap, especially at high volume crossings.
However if I were to do it over (at least in Michigan) I would instead opt for a Enhanced Drivers License. I am told that it works like a Nexus card but is for 10 years before renewal(Nexus is a 5 yr renewal) is needed and is about $10 (?) cheaper.
What the card does is match a RFID card to the person and vehicle and allows you to go through the fast lane. Pretty much all you have to do is wait your turn, have you card out so the reader can "read" it, hand it to the booth operator, take your helmet off so they can visually identify you, maybe answer a couple quick questions, and your through.

Bump for exposure. same as post 3. go for a rip, work on the bike, shoot some bullshit?

peace,
evan...

I worked with some dudes from saskachewan. I've got a passport but hate borders. ...but is does sound like a nice ride.

I'm located in Regina and finally purchased a 85 Vmax last week. Still working out some bugs and maintenance items. But I rode it back from Winnipeg with no problems.

I'd be up for a rip to Regina Beach or a coffee if you would like.

im in regina as well, pm me for info.

peace...
evan.

I've got nothing planned for next weekend and unlike this weekend, don't have a dog to watch.

Damn Kory... my bike is in some pieces.... what a time for this to happen. Id love tomeet up with you but its not looking good.

Peace,
evan...

Latest posts

Back