Women on bike pics.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahha
fat_chick_and_a_bike.jpg

Now if he would have the patented VMax pigtail curb feeler, he would have known that both of those girls should no.........oh wait, that is one woman!......seriously?......HOLY SHIT!.....in any case, the VMax curb feeler would have let him know right away she was above the acceptable weight limit.

The only way this could be possible is if he had removed the mono shock and installed a steel strut....................:ummm:

Now if he would have the patented VMax pigtail curb feeler, he would have known that both of those girls should no.........oh wait, that is one woman!......seriously?......HOLY SHIT!.....in any case, the VMax curb feeler would have let him know right away she was above the acceptable weight limit.
I think she wanted a ride and wasn't going to take no for a answer!

Guys, the sparks are from a Jet Assist for a C-130 and the bike's still not moving any faster..:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:

The bikes bottoming out.

The look on the guy face is like..

"shit.. someone give me a mask"

Guys, the sparks are from a Jet Assist for a C-130 and the bike's still not moving any faster..:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:

Probably 15 years ago I rode my VMax to an airshow at Homestead Air Force Base in (then) Dade Co. FL. There was an airshow, and one of the best displays was a C-130 take-off using JATO bottles, 4 of-em, two on ea. side just in-front of the tail. After an impossibly-short taxi, the bottles were fired, the pilot pointed the nose up and the darn thing took off at about a 45-degree angle, the JATO's burning yellow-white behind him. At about 1000 ft. he put the nose down from the climb and was in level flight as the bottles expired. Very impressive! Dr. Goddard originally developed the JATO as a means of helping the US Navy's PBY Catalinas (the flying boats used to perform surveillance and to rescue airmen downed at sea) get into the air.

Because of a boyhood interest in aviation, I know that our very own Dr. Robert H. Goddard was responsible for the technology behind this invention of the JATO bottles. Dr. Goddard was the inventor of the modern liquid-fuel rocket, a fact to-which the Germans paid particular attention during the 1930's while Dr. Goddard's work was barely supported in the USA. The Germans used Dr. Goddard's pioneering research to create something they referred to as the A-4, but the Allies knew as the V-2, which after WW II was a major part of the American space program research. If you want to read about our end of WW II efforts to obtain this information before the Russians beat us to the scientists and their research, look for "Operation Paperclip" in a web search, or if you like to read, try Thomas Pynchon's "Gravity's Rainbow."

Another exciting moment in the Homestead AFB show was a pass by a F15 I think it was, on-the-deck at about 550 mph. The announcer prepared us for the arrival, but it still scared the s____ out of nearly-everyone! Every car/truck in the parking lot had its' alarm set-off by the sound signature this screaming Eagle left-behind! From the time you started to hear it until it was past us was about 5 seconds.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-15-specs.htm

Cool story Fire-medic.. Sure hope you can get up here if we can ever get a Tech Day going.....It'll be great to meet you in person....

After reading about the work you guys accomplish on your Tech Days, I want to take a road trip! It sounds like you have fun supporting the VMax cause, and have some good resources among you. I like Kyle's stuff, he is a talented guy who is doing something he enjoys and helps the local riders get work done reasonably. I am going to admit I am a short-ride dude, so if I did come up it probably would be in a 4-wheeled vehicle, but luckily it's a pickup so I can bring my Yamaha. You know what they say about dogs & bikes having in-common!

I'm still working on my ride currently though I did get many parts from the powder coater last week. I hope to spend some time this week being able to do the replacement of weathered parts for newer ones and to bring my bike closer to use.

I had an interesting discussion at the local pool store today,i tok my Sta-Rite pump in to get some replacement parts and they told me that as-of July, you won't be able to buy or pay someone to install a single speed pump in your pool installation, you will be required to replace it when the time comes with a two-speed or > pump to reduce electrical consumption. Because the replacement parts ended-up being about 1/2 the cost of a replacement pump/motor/strainer, that's what I bought, a new multi-speed pump. The water is already 89 degrees & Ol' Sol is its only heater. Hey, what's that noise?

(leaves, exits house into front yard, looks up, returns inside)
It was the Goodyear blimp returning to its berth in Pompano Beach after it was in Miami for the Heat/Bulls game, which I listened to on my AM clock radio since I didn't have it on tv! Game score is 2-1 for the Heat. Sorry you IL guys but they looked good closing out the game while Noah got frustrated.

Another exciting moment in the Homestead AFB show was a pass by a F15 I think it was, on-the-deck at about 550 mph. The announcer prepared us for the arrival, but it still scared the s____ out of nearly-everyone! Every car/truck in the parking lot had its' alarm set-off by the sound signature this screaming Eagle left-behind! From the time you started to hear it until it was past us was about 5 seconds.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-15-specs.htm
I used to live near a NAS where A-10's were taking off multiple times a day so I was quite used to the noise they made. On occasion a F-15 and F-16's would take off from the base and talk about loud, those jets are just awesome to watch take off and disappear in seconds whereas the A-10's you could see much longer. We have F-15's /16's fly over us here at least every month. I'm not really sure what they are as they come and go so fast but their noise signature is recognizable, definitely military and not the commercial plane that typically fly over. Very little noise warning, and if you're not in a place with a clear view of the sky all you ever hear is their roar as they cruise away from you.
Just so I stay within the intent of the OP!
2009-yamaha-v-max-woman.jpg veronica-yamaha-v-max-2009.jpg

Attachments

• n587354622_1706506_8862.jpg
    n587354622_1706506_8862.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 288
  • n587354622_1708725_2233.jpg
    n587354622_1708725_2233.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 300
:clapping::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::clapping:No Words Needed.....

Attachments

• a07.jpg
    a07.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 318
  • alstgpsample07.jpg
    alstgpsample07.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 355
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 315
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg