World's most powerful exhaust?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are very good at talking shit.

I should know - my wife is doing a fine arts degree specializing in painting.. Just go to any art gallery and read the art's description - sounds just like the blurb on this exhaust :rofl_200:

....and this claim is backed by what proof?

I love the part where ... "This pipe with properly installed jet kit near sealevel will produce close to 130 hp"

Sounds like the numbers of a few pipes out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...9517088QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Big Shit Close to 130 hp. What aftermarket exhaust and jet kit wont put a VMAX close to 130 HP the keyword is "Close" Not atleast. Read carefully,, But ya know what, there are so many dumb asses out in the world it will get sold.. Hell we have people here spending 20+ dollars for a thermostat cause its special and a performance one. LMAO !!

Has anyone seen the worlds most powerful and bestest tail light in the world? Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UFO-...9517791QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I really like the comments he has: When you are at a light , stopped , your brake light , which has two convensional filament bulbs is burning about 40 watts per element. Combined , that is more than your headlamp. The LEDS in this tailight have virtually no draw in comparison. It won't pull your idle down either. Get rid of the battery draw as well as that butt-ugly, growth on the back of your fender Yamaha likes to call a taillight. Our light will mount flush with the end of your fender and people will stop talking about you behind your back......literally. Low reserve. Less than half the price of comparable HD clones. Happy bidding

Maybe I'm the only one, but my brake lights don't "pull down my engine at idle" Maybe his "worlds most powerful exhaust" isn't that powerful if his brake lights are pulling down his motor.

Sean, maybe you should start selling the worlds most powerful seat, or the worlds fastes chromed side scoops. I could run some finite elemenet analysis and show how a lowered rider has less wind resistance (we could use a G.I. Joe action figure to skew the results) and compare it to a stock seat with a regular sized person.

Get out your shit-kickers boyz.... it's getting deep in here!

That sounds like fun! We'll have to do a parady like that. I may have a spare seat I can sell if we need to. Maybe I need to sell one of the headers and make my own coutner claims!

Sean

Bwaahaha! Most definitely. I have the world's most powerful saddle bags and my dual horns have added at least 12HP :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :rofl_200:

Are people really talking about me behind my back??? :ummm: :ummm: :ummm:
Please say it ain't so!! :surprise:

Pssst, look at Dannymax's stupid looking/petruding stock taillight - damn that's ugly and he's obviously not too bright to allow that kind of draw on his electrical system - Ssssht - don't tell him - ok?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Jon at UFO real set himself up to look pretty stupid - it's like he's aksing for it!

Mike

Just look at all things UFO sells this way... Any claims they make must be divided by at least 2 and then you have the real number... Unless it's weight related and then multiply by 2.

lol

LIAR!

I'm just gonna put a headlight on my rear fender insetad of a brake light! If it has the same amount of electrical drain, why not!

And what is the new "L.E.D" technology he is talking about.... like it can really have less electrical drain.... sounds like someone's trying to dish out a little snake oil to me... The next thing we are going to hear about is some type of magical potion that we can put in our gas tanks that will help to clean our carburetors and minimize carbon buildup in our engines.

The next thing we are going to hear about is some type of magical potion that we can put in our gas tanks that will help to clean our carburetors and minimize carbon buildup in our engines.

seafoam!?!?

:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back