• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Late model (43mm) fork cap bolts/plugs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
The hex heads on both my fork cap bolts were rounded off and a socket would just spin. I had to drill and hacksaw them out! What a PIA!

The shrader valves are ok but the cap bolt/plugs are shot. Does anyone have a pair of these for sale?

danny maybe worth looking into Jedi's adjustable caps? i think sean has them.

Yes they are! I need to get another list together for Sean, besides the list that he is already working on for me!
I going to have to keep the furnace on 60 this winter with the many "finishing projects" I have for RB!:rofl_200:

Yes they are! I need to get another list together for Sean, besides the list that he is already working on for me!
I going to have to keep the furnace on 60 this winter with the many "finishing projects" I have for RB!:rofl_200:

Same here BB....think ol' Memax is gonna nickel dime me right into the poor house! :biglaugh:

They still have poor houses don't they? :ummm:

Back