Your bike ever get you Laid???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
So here is my story, feel free to chime in with yours

I work at a power plant in Southern Cal. At our site we let movie crews come in and use the facility to shoot. I came in for a night shift and a TV show for ABC was on site. I was chosen, drew the short straw, to be the on site rep for them. Usually it is a shit duty. :damn angry:

I met up with their Rep, she is pretty cute. She is a firm 25 year old. :punk:We jump into the golf cart to drive around the site so she can get a feel for the place. We 'happen' to drive by my bike. She is like "Who's bike is that?" And of course in a humble way :rofl_200:I told her it was mine. She asked for a ride some day so of course I said sure.:biglaugh:

Worked my three night shifts, Tues-Thurs. Got her number of course and hooked up with her on Saturday night. Rode over to her place and picked her up. Went out to dinner nice little place in the middle of down town LA. Went to a club and danced for a bit, then went out for a quick bite afterwards. Dancing didnt go to well with my ankle, but I tried.:eusa_dance:

Well after the tour, went out to the bike and the fucker wouldnt even turn on. The ignition switch went tits up. :bang head: I thought for sure it would kill the mood. Luckily all it was was one of the copper contacters got gummed up and the spring wouldnt push it back down to make the connection. The cool thing about this chick is she had all the tools I needed in her car to fix my bike. We grabbed a taxi, went back her place, jumped in her car and was fixing my bike at 2 in the am.

Got back to her place and she jumped my fucking bones. The whole time telling me that riding on the back of the bike was make her wet.

Didnt get to sleep until much later that morning.

God I love my MAX. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Cheers

That's awesome that you rigged your own bike to fail to get some poon-tang. lol

Great story Fargo.

Way 2 Go!!!

Now pull the fuel indicator light in the dash and see if the old "I think I ran out of gas" routine works!

Neil

i take it there was no harleys around :biglaugh:.good story

SWEET! So is this a long term thing or a wham bam thank you ma'am thing? :confused2:

Either way... SWEET!

SWEET! So is this a long term thing or a wham bam thank you ma'am thing? :confused2:

Either way... SWEET!

I am currently juggling 2 others so we will see about this one. I would like to keep it as a booty call, that would be nice :biglaugh:

I can't believe no one has posted the....

"This thread is worthless without pics" thingy yet.

Nice work... the only piece of ass my VMax has ever gotten me was getting Rosy Palm a little numb!

Yeah no shit, Where are the pics??? I wanna see some ass,,, Thats womens ass for some that get confused..:rofl_200:

Hell yeah, My VMAX dances :eusa_dance: and we all know that ladies get turned on dancing. Do the VMAX dance, The shake weave and wobble..:rofl_200:

Better yet, get a webcam going so we can watch.

Shawn Kloker

Whose got that new helmet cam????? That would probably be a new one.... bumpin ugulies with a helmet on... Just make sure you, Raging Man, are the one wearing the helmet.... we don't want to see your "O" face

Hell yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ??????????????????? and I forget the rest. :rofl_200:

I will bang her on the Max

I will get SFW pics of her on the bike

Mark you are a sick man for the web cam comment, dont think you want to see my white fat ass :confused2:

Oh yeah, dont ever under estimate the appeal being able to wrench on your bike. She told me later one of the things that got her going was I was able to work with my hands:punk::punk::punk:
Cheers

Back