Wheel pin stripes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypermax

Reaction score
Tried a red pin stripe on my new black Carrozzeria's. I think it looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 74
Yes it does. Of course, I have an 07, so I happen to like the red pin stripe very much.

I have a ufo maxdaddy I guess I will to pistripe it to match front 05 when switching to radials .

Here is the RC wheel that I have, that I SPECIFICALLY asked Sean to put a pinstripe on. I like it when things match.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8939_1394308717.jpg
    user8061_pic8939_1394308717.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 50
Here is the RC wheel that I have, that I SPECIFICALLY asked Sean to put a pinstripe on. I like it when things match.
Looks good Eric, and I feel the same way about things matching. I purchased some reflective red stripes but they looked to wide for my Carrozzeria's so I haven't installed them, what width are yours? I'll have to check what width mine are since I bought them last winter.

Looks good Eric, and I feel the same way about things matching. I purchased some reflective red stripes but they looked to wide for my Carrozzeria's so I haven't installed them, what width are yours? I'll have to check what width mine are since I bought them last winter.

I think that they are 1/8 of an inch. I will have to check when I get home, I'm at work right now. I do know that it is the same width as the stock strip, so that info should be here somewhere.

I bought some reflective stripes off ebay. They were pre curved to fit the rim diameter and came in a few pieces per side. Pricingwas really reasonable, they were nice quality and installation was easy. If anyone is considering putting their own on I wouldn't hesitate to try a set.

Last edited:
Mine is 7mm wide and came with an applicator, I think something thinner like 1/8" wide is what I want.

On a side note.....I cant quit looking at you latest pic in your signature. Just the way that she is looking into the camera.....she looks very innocent....but you know that she isnt.

+1 on on the eBay ones, I put a couple sets on and they turned out nice. Just line them up to the edge of the rim

Back