Wheel pin stripes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypermax

Reaction score
Tried a red pin stripe on my new black Carrozzeria's. I think it looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 74
Yes it does. Of course, I have an 07, so I happen to like the red pin stripe very much.

I have a ufo maxdaddy I guess I will to pistripe it to match front 05 when switching to radials .

Here is the RC wheel that I have, that I SPECIFICALLY asked Sean to put a pinstripe on. I like it when things match.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8939_1394308717.jpg
    user8061_pic8939_1394308717.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 50
Here is the RC wheel that I have, that I SPECIFICALLY asked Sean to put a pinstripe on. I like it when things match.
Looks good Eric, and I feel the same way about things matching. I purchased some reflective red stripes but they looked to wide for my Carrozzeria's so I haven't installed them, what width are yours? I'll have to check what width mine are since I bought them last winter.

Looks good Eric, and I feel the same way about things matching. I purchased some reflective red stripes but they looked to wide for my Carrozzeria's so I haven't installed them, what width are yours? I'll have to check what width mine are since I bought them last winter.

I think that they are 1/8 of an inch. I will have to check when I get home, I'm at work right now. I do know that it is the same width as the stock strip, so that info should be here somewhere.

Nice work on both of you guys wheels....I tried to stripe my '06 and it looked like a bleeding slug trail around the wheel. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I bought some reflective stripes off ebay. They were pre curved to fit the rim diameter and came in a few pieces per side. Pricingwas really reasonable, they were nice quality and installation was easy. If anyone is considering putting their own on I wouldn't hesitate to try a set.

Last edited:
Mine is 7mm wide and came with an applicator, I think something thinner like 1/8" wide is what I want.

On a side note.....I cant quit looking at you latest pic in your signature. Just the way that she is looking into the camera.....she looks very innocent....but you know that she isnt.

+1 on on the eBay ones, I put a couple sets on and they turned out nice. Just line them up to the edge of the rim

Back