I dont know if I want to visit Dannymax or not.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
I've made plans to go visit Danny and check out his Vmax's....but now I dont know if I want too. Apparently its just flat out dangerous in New York....to the point of where they are wanting to ban machetes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052151_machetes_New_York_City_gun_control.html

Gun control now turns to machete control as NY lawmaker tries to criminalize common agricultural tool.

Yep...I can see walking up to Dannys house late at night....and there is Jason waiting for me. :th_scared::icon_axe:

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 39
No need for space travel , the aliens are already here , in New York . They also have colonies in MA , CT , CA and IL . :confused2:

Here's what you do Trama. Quit your job. Don't shower for a few days. Go to Albany first and apply for every government program you can find. Exclaim that gov. coumo is the worthy. After that NY will roll out the red carpet for you. Then you'll be good to go, for Danny's house

Here's what you do Trama. Quit your job. Don't shower for a few days. Go to Albany first and apply for every government program you can find. Exclaim that gov. coumo is the worthy. After that NY will roll out the red carpet for you. Then you'll be good to go, for Danny's house

How about this look?

Although.....I dont really like birkenstocks though...

Attachments

• download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 38
  • download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 20
A little hi jack. Hey Danny, did you here there putting Sheldon Silver Away. Possible 20 yrs:clapping:

Many things to beware of around Danny's neck of the woods but not if you follow Danny's code of conduct!
1) Ride a Vmax
2) Let him know your coming so he can prepare for possible hostiles trailing you!
3) Bring a gallon or more of ice cream!
4) Are a friend to his furry residents!
5) Confirm you don't like to second gear burnouts into garages, between multiple people and motorcycles!:biglaugh:
6) Confirm you can tune a Vmax, while standing one foot on a rocky ledge...in the dark!:confused2:
7) Are prepared to meet the nicest, most generous people this side of anywhere!:worthy:

A little hi jack. Hey Danny, did you here there putting Sheldon Silver Away. Possible 20 yrs:clapping:

I sure did!! For you guys that don't know....Sheldon Silver is (or was) the Senate Majority Leader who was convicted of 7 felonies including extortion and similar type stuff....seems he was lining his pockets with millions over the years.

Did you also hear they expect the judge to allow him to stay at home while he goes thru the appeals process? :icon_rolleyes:

Now they are trying Dean Skelos, the House Minority Leader for similar type shit!

And all this other idiot can think of doing is banning machetes!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Many things to beware of around Danny's neck of the woods but not if you follow Danny's code of conduct!
1) Ride a Vmax
2) Let him know your coming so he can prepare for possible hostiles trailing you!
3) Bring a gallon or more of ice cream!
4) Are a friend to his furry residents!
5) Confirm you don't like to second gear burnouts into garages, between multiple people and motorcycles!:biglaugh:
6) Confirm you can tune a Vmax, while standing one foot on a rocky ledge...in the dark!:confused2:
7) Are prepared to meet the nicest, most generous people this side of anywhere!:worthy:

That covers them all BB!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think banning dangerous things is great. Government should continue to attempt to protect people from themselves.

Think how many more we could save in our collective if Government could write enough laws to protect our lambs from the laws of Darwin!

I will vote for banning stairs next. They are dangerous and people could fall and hurt themselves!

The good news about New York State is that we pay some of the highest taxes in the country. We are well on the way to creating Utopia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glasgow sounds idyllic now.lol

Yes, "idyllic"
Scots tend to prefer more personal, "up-close" weapons, when it comes to physical violence. Probably a throwback to the Braveheart era, when men were men, and no sheep was safe. Guns are considered to be coward's weapons. Knives are a favorite!
Check out the Glasgow Smile (google it) on actor Tom Flanagan.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Glasgow smile.jpg
    Glasgow smile.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 19
There is a reason Scotland is still Scotland and not called England. Even the mighty Romans were afraid of them, so very afraid that they built a wall to separate them.
Whatever one chooses to defend themselves should be their choice. Freedom comes in many forms these days and governments have many ways of taking away those freedoms. Reduced and disappearing services are just some of earmarks when a government has it hand in those services. Hell, you might be forced to go to another country for basic services if your country cannot provide said services in a timely manor.

Yes, "idyllic"
Scots tend to prefer more personal, "up-close" weapons, when it comes to physical violence. Probably a throwback to the Braveheart era, when men were men, and no sheep was safe. Guns are considered to be coward's weapons. Knives are a favorite!
Check out the Glasgow Smile (google it) on actor Tom Flanagan.
Cheers!

Yep, also called the Cheshire smile...obviously referring to the Cheshire cat.....from Alice in wonderland. I say....ban the book...obviously it has been giving people torturous ideas for over a hundred years. (Being facetious of course)

The problem is people. In the right (wrong) hands...ANYTHING can be a weapon. You CAN kill someone with a ball point pen....if you know what your doing.

:icon_axe:

I must admit....that is now my new favourite icon...lol.

yes, "idyllic"
scots tend to prefer more personal, "up-close" weapons, when it comes to physical violence. Probably a throwback to the braveheart era, when men were men, and no sheep was safe. Guns are considered to be coward's weapons. Knives are a favorite!
Check out the glasgow smile (google it) on actor tom flanagan.
Cheers!
Cultured now.lol

Glaswegian Smile?

How about having the two politicians get handed machetes and put into the cage, and "two men enter, one man leaves" is the only rule?

Did you know the Mexican guy who appears in all those movies and who is 'really-good' w/knives, is age 70? Danny Trejo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_29

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 11
Back